We stayed in the Old Court on a very short trip to Bath. It was a little further outside of Bath than we expected but this was a great accident as the location is beautful, unspoilt countryside - perfect for an evening walk before dinner. The en-suite room we had was very nicely decorated, unfortunately our room faced what was quite a busy road and some traffic noises were a little annoying, this perhaps was just Monday morning traffic which might not effect weekend travellers.
The breakfast was very nice, and Nancy the proprietor is very friendly, couldnt have been more helpful before and during the stay. Overall we really enjoyed our stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- I can't find any email address to write to you! It is very frustrating.Firstly I have been clicking on Awards and my Award for Excellence 2011 from you all can not be found. I need this by email to send to my advertisers! Pls help. I can not spend more time on this looking and not finding. I find no email to talk to you!Secondly, this is the second time I am saying that I have 4 stars from the Tourist board...not 2 like you are showing! This is awful.Thirdly, your special offer page is non usable....I have 8 different rooms with different prices...and it is sterling based which isn't even an option! What should I do. Please oontactme. thx. Nancy ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Old Court reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Old Court Hotel Temple Cloud
- The Old Court Temple Cloud, Somerset