We have just spent four nights here and could not have picked a better place to stay. Nancy was welcoming and friendly, the breakfast was good (you must try the blueberry pancakes) and the bed was divine. I usually can't sleep well in a strange bed but no such problem here. Nancy let us have a look around and it is an amazing place, quirky and maze like.
It is decorated to the period of the house and there are so many ornaments I loved that if I had any kleptomania tendencies Nancy would've had to lock me in the cells for real!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- I can't find any email address to write to you! It is very frustrating.Firstly I have been clicking on Awards and my Award for Excellence 2011 from you all can not be found. I need this by email to send to my advertisers! Pls help. I can not spend more time on this looking and not finding. I find no email to talk to you!Secondly, this is the second time I am saying that I have 4 stars from the Tourist board...not 2 like you are showing! This is awful.Thirdly, your special offer page is non usable....I have 8 different rooms with different prices...and it is sterling based which isn't even an option! What should I do. Please oontactme. thx. Nancy ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your The Old Court reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Old Court Hotel Temple Cloud
- The Old Court Temple Cloud, Somerset