Whenever i travel i like to stay at small pubs/B&B's . I am happy to say i'll be coming back here. David is a very welcoming and accomodating host. He was always happy to assit in any way make my stay more comfortable, which was appreciated. i particulary enjoyed the guest beers over my stay, 'rusty bucket' was especially good! The room was clean, comfortable and pretty well furbished with Tv, kettle etc. I also tried the food, the steak was perfectly medium cooked- so often overdone. i'll be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the unique seaside village of Thorpeness, the Dolphin Inn, a free house, has placed itself in the heart of the community. A short stroll takes you to miles of unspoilt Suffolk heritage coastline and we are a short distance from Minsmeare, a birding paradise hosting some of our rarest wildlife. The Dolphin has three well appointed four star bedrooms, a fantastic restaurant with an enthusiastic chef, a bar that dispensers a large variety of whiskeys, ales, has a superb wine list and boasts a large beer garden. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your The Dolphin Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Dolphin Hotel Thorpeness
- The Dolphin Inn Thorpeness, Suffolk