“A good choice”

Dining options: Reservations
Surrey
“A good choice”
Reviewed 20 June 2014 via mobile

Elegant decor, friendly staff and the food was delicious. We had the set lunch menu and it was varied and enticing. I chose the ravioli and the Sea bream and was very happy with both and so were my two friends with their choices.

Guildford, United Kingdom
“very good food”
Reviewed 14 June 2014

The décor was pleasant and the food was very good. My scampi thermidor was delicious. My friend had the duck, which was also very good and plentiful. We did find it rather off-putting that the owner had a desk right next to our table which was rather inhibiting. Also the waiter and waitress weren't very attentive and it took a long time to catch their eye when we had finished courses. It was on the expensive side, although there was a set menu.

• Visited June 2014
Tamworth, United Kingdom
“Unexpected”
Reviewed 11 June 2014

I was expecting this place to be good, having read the reviews, but the food is really good.
I fancy myself as a bit of an adopted Italian when it comes to food, having shared many a family meal with Italian friends both in the UK and Italia. I tend to avoid Italian Restaurants, as I'm normally disapointed but there wasn't a pizza in sight here.
The food here is as tasty as you will get. The menu is a little geared towards the English pallet, but non the less, very very tasty. My biggest surprise was the portion size....Huge. I was more than satisfied and coundn't manage a pudding.

Worth a visit... lovely village location too

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Mozza1970
Guildford, United Kingdom
“Definitely worth a visit.”
Reviewed 2 June 2014

Nicely decorated with a calm and relaxing atmosphere. Menu choices excellent and food quality very good. The staff were pleasant and attentive. Pricing a little high but there is a set menu which is very good value.

• Visited May 2014
East Horsley, United Kingdom
“Great Local Restaurant”
Reviewed 31 May 2014

Our local restaurant rarely fails to provide a super meal at a reasonable price. Popular with many other people in the village it is advisable to book beforehand. Super value provided by the "a la carte" menu accompanied by a house wine. The service is friendly and attentive without being too obvious.

• Visited May 2014