“Good food but snorting staff put me off my dinner”
Review of Kirthon

Kirthon
Ranked #3 of 11 Restaurants in East Horsley
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: http://www.qype.co.uk/place/363741-Kirthon-Indian-Restaurant-and-Take-Away-East-Horsley
Reviewed 12 April 2014

Based on trip-advisor reviews we decided to eat here over the other restaurants in East Horsley and we were not disappointed.

The food was very tasty, fresh and well presented. Tikka salmon was amazing and should be a main course aswel as a starter. The table decor was clean and tasteful it's a shame that the furniture was so cheap. Wicker chairs, peeling paint and a leatherette bench that was worn and holey let the quality of the establishment down.

There was also a member of staff with a rather disgusting snorting problem, not what you want to hear when they are serving your food.

It's a shame that there is no attention to detail because they could be onto a winner as it's was some of the best Indian food I've eaten in a very long time.

1  Thank no1missmarple

Reviewed 3 February 2014

Just had lunch here today and the food was amazing, loads of it and incredibly tasty. The lamb was so soft it just melted in my mouth. The House Wine Le Caprice Sauvignon Blanc is really good too !

1  Thank Lynette A
Reviewed 25 January 2014

Fav food. Excellent service. Good cuts of meat and a wonderful variety on the menu. Very tasty indeed. Highly recommended.

1  Thank PattyM404
Reviewed 1 January 2014

Wow this must be the best indian restaurant. The food was perfect. The subtle spices and seasonings were wonderful.
The staff could not have been more pleasant and helpful. Can't wait until I am in this area again to revisit.

2  Thank Shirley21
Reviewed 20 April 2013 via mobile

I've only had takeaway from Kirthon during my 3 week stay with relatives here in East Horsley, twice.
The food was delicious with plenty for leftovers. I loved the Moglai Murgh - so rich and creamy!
Whilst its true there isn't much choice here in the village if you have a car there's plenty of options. I would come back here next time I'm in East Horsley for sure and maybe this time eat in the restaurant.