“excellent food!”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 19 October 2013

we have been to this restaurant 3 times and every time had the same table! pure coincidence! every time we have had wonderful service and food. speedy, tasty and hot!
not like your usual bright orange rubbish. portion sizes just right also, not leaving you feeling as full as a sack of spuds.

Reviewed 3 October 2013

Business Dinner on a Wednesday night with one of my team who was doing a course at the adjacent De Vere Hotel Complex. Some variable comments on here was a cause for some concern,as I know my way around a curry. We took the plunge largely because of the location, but I can honestly say the food was very very good. Fresh ingredients, beautifully cooked and presented made for a very very enjoyable meal. Portion size was perfect for quality Indian food. The service was attentive without being rushed all in all a very positive experience. The only minus for me was that the tables are quite closely organised and though this wasn't an issue from a confidentiality perspective, the women on the next table's guest must have been hard of hearing as I felt on more than one occasion she was talking to me. That did not spoil our evening though it was a tad annoying.

Reviewed 29 September 2013

We went on a busy Saturday night after staying at the nearby De Vere hotel just next door. The welcome was pleasant enough and the service very attentive so a good start. After ordering a tasty Chicken Tikka which arrived in a sizzling plate, which is always welcome, the Jalfrezi mains were less spectacular. A little oily and a very small portion size, though plenty of fresh tomatoes and chillies. Despite rice and sharing a naan bread, I left feeling a little hungry which usually I never experience with a 2 course Indian. I echo other comments that the beer is pricey too, nearly 20 quid for 4 Cobras is pushing it.

Reviewed 26 September 2013

I recently ordered a take-away from this restaurant and the food was here in 20 minutes and was fantastic. King prawns - licking your fingers that good ! Lamb that is so soft it just melts in your mouth. oodles of Pilau rice. A culinary food feast without a doubt !

Reviewed 21 September 2013

Ordered a takeaway as were staying next door. Food was hot and fresh. It was better than expected and very tasty More expensive than my uaual curry house but I would eat here again in future.