De Vere Horsley Estate
Thatchers Hotel(Leatherhead)
US$62
Hotels.com
Days Inn Cobham M25(Cobham)(Great Value!)
US$54
US$170
US$69
US$67
  • Pool
Premier Inn Cobham Hotel(Cobham)(Great Value!)
US$88
US$164
US$110
US$100
1,100 results
All reviewshorsley parkconference hotelfree tea and coffeeswimming poolbuffet styletraining coursebeautiful groundsthe main hoteltwo night staywedding venuefull englishyogurtchapelguildford
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 August 2014 via mobile

It's been a very long time since I stayed in a hotel which had an old type TV. The screen wasn't much bigger than my laptop. The room was small and the window faced the bar patio area so I kept the curtain closed for some privacy.

The grounds are very nice and there is plenty of space in the grounds or locally to run.

The service was friendly.

Stayed: August 2014
2  Thank Phil R
MG_Micallef, General Manager at De Vere Horsley Estate, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2014

Dear Phil
Thank you for your recent review.
Regards,

Reviewed 29 July 2014

We celebrated our wedding day at Horsley Park on 20th July 2014. I have already passed my gratitude on to the venue for what ultimately was the day of our lives. We celebrated the whole day at Horsley and to be quite frank, the staff simply could not do enough to help and make sure we were ultimately relaxed on a day where your nerves are racing around at 200 MPH! We were well aware of the fact the building isn't 110% perfect in its decor, but then what do you expect of a building of this age! That's actually in some respects what makes it even more appealing. It's quirky and the area is amazing for photography with little areas you can go to that are hidden away. I cant thank the team enough and I feel like regardless of how many times I write the words 'thank you', it simply isn't enough!

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

Room Tip: Honeymoon Suit 5 star :)
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Steven
Many thanks for a fantastic review following your wedding at Horsley Towers - really pleased you had a fantastic day with us. We look forward to seeing you again soon.
Kind Regards,

Reviewed 27 July 2014

Stayed on business for three nights. Breakfast was absolutely top quality and the location of the venue is beautiful. Staff were generally polite and helpful. However, the rooms are ridiculously small and I didn't think the cleaning standards were very high (ominous marks on the carpets, cushions and pillowcase - the bathroom was a bit grubby as well). Overall, I'd say the rooms were about the same standard you would expect from a travellodge, but not as good as a premier inn. For the kind of money people pay for this hotel I would also expect air conditioning to be found in all rooms. If I'd have paid for this out of my own pocket then I would have asked for my money back and stayed at a premier inn for a quarter of the price.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Bluerosiep

Dear Guest
Many thanks for your recent review - I am sorry that you found the room poor.
Regards,

Reviewed 27 July 2014

Quite disappointed in the quality of the signature room. I had been upgraded!! There were four windows in my room yet only one opened. No air con and the paint was flaking. I know it isn't a modern building but it is looking rather tired.
Breakfast was excellent and the service in the bar was excellent too.

• Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank Girliegolfer64

Dear Girliegolfer
Many thanks for your review of Horsley Park and overall comments.
Best Regards,

Reviewed 24 July 2014

This place is a lovely, clean and respectable hotel to stay. Staff very friendly, breakfast is beautiful and rooms are nice. However, there is no air con which is important when the weather is 25+ degrees. Also the double beds are very small for 2 adults. Also, there is no sign posting whatsoever. We travelled down the country so we did not know the area at all, which made it even harder. There's 1 small sign that says horsley park which isn't very clear. Apart from that I would recommend staying here

• Stayed: July 2014

Dear Taylor
Thank you for your review of Horsley Park; we are aware that our highway signage is not ideal and would encourage all guests to follow the directions on our website.
Many thanks,