I sent this message to the hotel and despite receiving an acknowledgement over a week ago I've heard nothing since, so thought I'd post it here to warn others not to bother. 'Sorry but just needed to let you know about my poor experience in Vinny & Vito. I bought a living social voucher a while ago and decided to treat a friend last night. We booked for 8.15, were shown to a table which was fine. We ordered the 2 glasses of wine which came with the voucher. (one red, one white). We waited ages and eventually they turned up and were fine, although served the wrong way round. My friend chose a platter starter and that was self service and was fine and enjoyed, although I was given the plate, although I clearly stated I didn't want a starter. The mains were ok, although my skewer was served with a tiny bit of mash which was cold. I asked for another glass of white wine which came and was tinged pink. I mentioned it and the waitress said there must have been red wine in the measure! she offered to change it but i didnt want to make a fuss so tasted it and it was ok. I chose baked alaska for pudding which was terrible. (a soggy mess over solid ice cream). when the bill came it was £26!! They had actually added on the price of the voucher - £19. It was removed after querying it, but I'm afraid the whole experience was disappointing. I know it was reasonably cheap with the voucher, but would hate to think I'd paid the full price for the experience. I don't usually complain but felt you should be made aware.' The more I think back to this experience the worse I feel towards it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Village Hotel Leeds North is situated only a short drive from the city centre and 3 miles from the train station. Leeds is an all-round vibrant city and offers the perfect base to explore some of the best theatres, music and shopping in the country. You will also be drawn to attractions out of town, like the beautiful Yorkshire Dales. Village Hotel Leeds North has 134 bright and modern bedrooms, a choice of stylish dining or a traditional pub, Starbucks Coffee Shop, a relaxing Spa, state-of-the-art Health and Fitness Club, Squash Court, 25 Metre Swimming Pool, Meeting and Conference Centre, Live Party Nights, Wedding Licence, free wi-fi throughout the hotel and free parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Village Hotel Leeds North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Village Hotel And Leisure Club Leeds North
- Village Hotel And Leisure Leeds
- Village Hotel Leeds North Headingley