The hotel is nice enough and has a great gym but the rooms are basic for the price (especially the bathrooms).
The most annoying thing was the room attendants who moved up and down the corridors slamming the room doors repeatedly for hours. When the rooms being cleaned were close to ours the slamming made our door shake and was incredibly annoying when trying to have a lie in on a weekend away. (This was all before 11am and whilst i understand they have a job to do would it be so hard to close the doors properly rather than slamming them over and over?!)
Other than that a nice break
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Village Hotel Leeds North is situated only a short drive from the city centre and 3 miles from the train station. Leeds is an all-round vibrant city and offers the perfect base to explore some of the best theatres, music and shopping in the country. You will also be drawn to attractions out of town, like the beautiful Yorkshire Dales. Village Hotel Leeds North has 134 bright and modern bedrooms, a choice of stylish dining or a traditional pub, Starbucks Coffee Shop, a relaxing Spa, state-of-the-art Health and Fitness Club, Squash Court, 25 Metre Swimming Pool, Meeting and Conference Centre, Live Party Nights, Wedding Licence, free wi-fi throughout the hotel and free parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LateRooms, Booking.com, Expedia, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Village Hotel Leeds North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Village Hotel And Leisure Club Leeds North
- Village Hotel And Leisure Leeds
- Village Hotel Leeds North Headingley