I stayed here over 4nights and from finding a pile of crisps next to the bed on arriving plus someone else's stray hairs (on a 3pm check in maybe they were short staffed?!).... to not getting enough fresh towels for 2 people sharing a twin and no other pillow option just one that was on the bed. As the hotel looked so nice I ordered a very disappointing salad in the bar advertised as the healthy option it was raw veg with grey looking sliced chicken so grim looking that I couldn't eat it.The absolute biggest inconvenience was the breakfast quite simply organised chaos best describes it -day one was one person trying to seat people and take orders day 2 I went and asked reception to help out as it was that embarrassing...day 3 and 4 enough staff were buzzing around to make it work but it never did!!! I waited 20 minutes each day for freshly cooked eggs rather than have the buffet scrambled eggs....They have an abundance of space but have a small area for fruit and toast etc which constantly run out -all squashed into one corner next to the huge queue to be seated!!! They don't stock gluten free bread or veggie sausages as standard which is quite extraordinary considering I stay in cheaper premier inn's by choice but my client had booked this one thinking it would be better. The staff were very pleasant and very apologetic but at the end of the day its pitching itself as a premium hotel -and looks the part but it really needs to improve the service. The inhouse Starbucks was my saviour for convenience and speed of service!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Village Hotel Leeds North is situated only a short drive from the city centre and 3 miles from the train station. Leeds is an all-round vibrant city and offers the perfect base to explore some of the best theatres, music and shopping in the country. You will also be drawn to attractions out of town, like the beautiful Yorkshire Dales. Village Hotel Leeds North has 134 bright and modern bedrooms, a choice of stylish dining or a traditional pub, Starbucks Coffee Shop, a relaxing Spa, state-of-the-art Health and Fitness Club, Squash Court, 25 Metre Swimming Pool, Meeting and Conference Centre, Live Party Nights, Wedding Licence, free wi-fi throughout the hotel and free parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, LateRooms, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Village Hotel Leeds North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Village Hotel And Leisure Club Leeds North
- Village Hotel And Leisure Leeds
- Village Hotel Leeds North Headingley