3,182 results
All reviews club room leisure facilities spa treatments great facilities lovely hotel enjoyable stay one night stay excellent value for money comfy bed leeds
Reviewed 23 June 2018

Lack of pillows. Lack of refreshments in the room. Poor window dressing meant light came in. Noise in room was above average. For that kind of money I’d expect much better. Breakfast was ok but not great.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 June 2018

Came for a Sunday night. The deal we got was unbelievable. 2 course meal In restaurant although the world cup was on so we wanted to sit in the bar to eat. Which was no problem at all. !!! Leisure facilities were great not too busy. Everything you could ask for. Room was lovely even a hair dryer and iron. All staff did above and beyond.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank HelenV348
Reviewed 19 June 2018

Overall OK hotel experience at £60 B&B .... but would not have felt the same if I'd stayed the night before at a rate of £125 .... hotel is obviously always busy and as such gets a lot of 'use' as such decor looks a little worn around the edges ... but that said fine for a night if the location is where you need to be.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank rgray733096
Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for one night in the club room.
First thing I noticed was how cold the room was and no way to adjust the heating.
The decor is a little strange. Very dull and I wouldn’t say modern. No plug sockets next to the bed which is a pain when trying to charge your phone.
Breakfast was OK. Bathroom smelt fusty.
For over a hundred pound a night I felt disappointed. Regularly stay in premier inns 2-3 nights a week and they are so much better !

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank StephenH1288
Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

I booked an overnight stay for me and my sister and it was brilliant the room was nice and clean, the staff were very helpful and the we really enjoyed the swimming pool,steam room and sauna.

We had breakfast and a 2 course meal included in the price and it did not disappoint, to say it was quite cheap.

I would definitely recommend this hotel, we really enjoyed our stay and will definitely be going back.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends