The Butlers Hotel
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$110
Boundary Hotel(Headingley)
US$63
US$53
Agoda.com
Ascot Grange Hotel(Headingley)(Great Value!)
US$138
Hotwire.com
Headingley Lodge(Headingley)
TripAdvisor
Orbitz.com
All reviewscaptain's roomleeds rhinosplenty of hot waterfull englishwhat it says on the tintea and coffeefollowing morningcity centreexcellent value for moneydouble roomrugbyemmerdale
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 June 2013

Stopped here this weekend and have to say I have no complaints at all. My room was extremely clean, the bed very comfy and the breakfasts were lovely. The location is superb,,,literally right next to the rugby/cricket ground and a very short walk into Headingley, where there are loads of bars and restaurants.

I woud have no hesitation in recommending this hotel to anyone.....a great price....lovely room...fantastic friendly staff....what more do you want?

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank davep8080
Markalowther, Owner at The Butlers Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2013

Thank you for your positive feedback, I will be sure to pass on your thanks to the team.

Thank you again from us all at the Butlers, come back soon...

Reviewed 17 May 2013 via mobile

Stayed here with my family for a wedding simply needed to rest our head and get ready. First impressions a large semi that is in need of a lot of refurbishment quite tatty outside, I know they are going for a certain look but it just looked tired and worn.
Reception was empty on arrival but all we could was chip fat, reception area very dark, large mirror with even bigger crack. A small library with an ancient computer and very old worn out furniture.
Given keys to rooms ours was not ready yet but was done quite quickly by the nice cleaner. However I don't think she can do much as the carpets are again ancient as was the strong sewage smelling bathroom which had a large portion of the ceiling fallen down and a dirty looking old brown suite, to top it off a tiny window in the bedroom was the only ventilation. Amazingly we had a quiet night and my OH slept like a baby. Cannot comment on breakfast as we left early.

• Stayed: May 2013
3  Thank amylfc2006

Thank you for your feedback. I'm pleased that your oh slept soundly but that does not make up for the maintenance problems in the bathroom. Unfortunately we suffered a leak on the roof which affected the bathroom in your room. It has since been completely modernised and fit once more.
I am sorry that you had such an unpleasant stay and would ask you to talk with you more on 0113 274 4755

Regards and best wish
Mark Lowther

Reviewed 8 April 2013 via mobile

Ideally situated for cricket and rugby. The Hotel is in need of a good refurbished the rooms are poor the ensuites are like rabbit hatches there is no room to swing a cat in them. plenty of parking.there are plenty of places to eat nearby

• Stayed: March 2013

Thank you for your feed back. We are in the process of refurbing all rooms at the hotel. This is an 18 month project but improving the standards overall. I am keen to learn more from your comments, we do not normally recieve complaints regarding the size of the en-suites, but many apologies if they were smaller than you have been accustomed. If you have the time please call on 0113 274 4755 so that we can discuss yout complaint further.

Reviewed 23 March 2013

Having worked in Hull most of the day, and travelling to Leeds in the evening for an early start in Leeds, my Son booked the Hotel for me half an hour before we arrived !

The Manager of the Hotel was really friendly and helpful, and even moved his car from the front of the hotel so we could park easily as the rear car parking area was full.

All staff were really friendly and polite, and the breakfast was really good, and for the excellent value, they cannot be faulted.

I would recommend them to anyone travelling that way, and the next time I am working in the Leeds area I would definitely return.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business

Thank you so much for your positive feedback, it really is appreciated. We look forward to seeing again when you next travel to Leeds.

Thank you again from all the team at the Butlers

Reviewed 12 February 2013

The Hotel quite easily accommodated my group of 30+ people. The staff went above and beyond what would be expected and fulfilled every request (no matter how strange) we put to them.

If you are organising a group booking and want an easy time of it this is the place to go!

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with friends

Thank you so much for your positive feedback, it really is appreciated. We look forward to seeing again when you next travel to Leeds whether there is 1 or 30+ of you!

Thank you again from all the team at the Butlers