Ascot Grange Hotel
Priceline
US$84
PremierInn.com
Headingley Lodge(Headingley)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewssingle roomfrequent busesbudget hotelexcellent value for moneyplenty of free parkingcity centrewhat it says on the tinwould stay againroom was cleantea making facilitiesbit datedmain roadstayed one nighteasy accessfull english breakfastgood sizevisiting leeds
Reviewed 23 October 2013

I stayed at the Ascot Grange overnight with friends when visting my son who lives in Adel. The two double rooms we stayed in were large and comfortable.I didn't have the breakfast, but that was only because I had other breakfast plans pre-arranged.
Everthing was clean, the staff friendly and helpful.At £45 per night
good value for money

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 October 2013

I stayed at the Ascot Grange for two weeks and it began to feel like home. The double room was spacious and comfortable. Everything was always clean and the staff was very courteous and helpful. I've already made my reservations for my next stay.

Room Tip: The room I was in faced a busy street so with the windows opened it was a bit noisy.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 September 2013

We booked a night at the Ascot Grange as we were attending the birthday party ofa friend in headingly. Previous Band B expereiences in this area had been disappointing but the Ascot grange was the icing on the cake.

At £54 for a double room it offers great value. the satff are firendly and helpful, room clean, well lit nad heated and breakfast was great at £% and freshly cooked . You can pay double fora load of stuff just re heated and dumped on hotplates in certain well known chains.

the lounge and bar area is comfortable and well furnished

Location is great, 20 minutes on foot from the cricket and with a cash point across the road. We were delighted and will go back again

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 September 2013

I stayed overnight in a single room, as I was working late one Friday and back in on a Saturday. For a single room, there was quite a lot of space with a good sized wardbrobe and decent desk, so I could have done some work if I'd have needed to. The bed's mattress were comfy, linen of good quality. Very clean. Looked like there was ample car parking space, and extremely well signed so if you were driving to the hotel, it'd be easy to find.

The reception staff were courteous and offered help, for instance offering information about the local area. I didn't have the breakfast, but that was only because I had other breakfast plans pre-arranged.

All in all, a good option if you need to stay in North Leeds (for example, visiting friends/family in Leeds / Leeds Met halls, watching cricket at Headingley...)

Room Tip: As others have mentioned, this is an older, Victorian property and I didn't see a lift, so if you have mobility issues, contact the hotel to discuss your options.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 16 September 2013

I paid my hotel fee in full on arrival £108, all was fine. Once I get home i find out they are charging me an extra £54 for a no show! I contact booking.com to find out what is going on only to find they are claiming I left without paying the bill!
Luckily I kept the reciept to proove I did actually pay. Still I won't be staying here again and if you do certainly don't let them have your card details!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends