Headingley Lodge
Boundary Hotel(Headingley)
Broomhurst Hotel(Headingley)
Ascot Grange Hotel(Headingley)
View Hotel
All reviewscricket groundcricket fancontinental breakfastmatch daysleeds rhinosunusual hotelrugby stadiumsecure parkingcricket matchground staffcounty cricketrooms are largecricket loverstest matchshort walkpowerful showercar park
Reviewed 28 September 2013

We recently stayed at Headingly Lodge Hotel. It was part of a birthday treat for my husband. The venue was clean and tidy. The receptionist was pleasant and was happy to arrange a taxi for us to a nearby restaurant. On arrival our hairdryer was broken and was quickly replaced. The bed was huge and the view fantastic. My husband was very impressed. It's a shame the full English breakfast was not available on weekends. There needs to be a mirror near the plug socket to make it easier to see what's happening when drying your hair. The facilities in the ensuite were great. Would return when a cricket match was on.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 September 2013

Just stayed at the Hedingley Lodge after visitng Leeds for one night. Free onsite parking and a very welcoming receptionist started our stay well. I had a double room which was HUGE! As was the bed which I have to say was also HUGE! The views across the cricket ground are amazing and we even watched the Yorkshire cricket team training the next morning from our window. We had the continental breakfast (cereal, juice, croissant with butter and jam, danish pastry and yoghurt) delivered for just £6, well worth it I thought. The room itself was immaculate and so spacious. Totally loved the location too, very near bars, restaurants etc. Would recommend the Olive Tree greek restaurant on the Otley road. Excellent value for money, this hotel would be my 1st choice when coming back to Leeds

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank coolcatEssex
Reviewed 17 September 2013

My partner and I stayed here on a short visit to Leeds, we were really impressed, very friendly staff especially reception, rooms large and very clean, comfy beds and functional bathroom with nice shower gels and fluffy white towels etc the facilities in the room, hairdryer, tea coffee etc are all very good and the continental breakfast brought to the room was just great. The rooms are very light and bright with the most amazing view of the cricket pitch. We were in the Geoffrey Boycott room, all rooms were named after famous cricketers nice touch. The location is great for restaurants and bars and easy access to central Leeds. Would we stay here again - you bet. My partner loves cricket so he loved it all anyway but I think I am now converted to cricket !!!!!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Lynda-DaveClarke
Reviewed 3 September 2013

My wife and I have stayed at the Headingley Lodge several times before and were there again last week with the usual friendly service at check in and a great room overlooking the cricket square. Lovely comfy (and big) bed, the usual facilities for tea and coffee making and plenty of space. Easy walking distance to the restaurants and bars in Headingly. The only drawback to the room was the shower-only washing facilities but that's not a real problem for a single night stay. We'll be back.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Martin E
Reviewed 18 August 2013

Stayed her one Saturday night whilst visiting our daughter in Leeds. We stayed in a "superior" room which was very bright and spacious with an enormous bed, and proved to be good value for the money that we paid for it. Very clean and comfortable with great view of the cricket ground. As we stayed at the weekend only continental breakfast was available, but a short walk to Headingley itself soon produced the cooked breakfast we were looking for - such a pity that this isn't available at the Lodge @ weekends. Staff friendly and helpful. Very handy for student land and taxi to Leeds city centre about £7.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family