Yes they really thought of everything. Whatever you need, you look around the room and you'll find it there or maybe hiding in a drawer, but it will be there. Even a pair of binoculars to check out the buzzards that you can hear mewing.
This is a great hotel with a fantastic view over the Malvern hills. We stayed in a ground floor room in the Pinnacles annex. The room had a terrace with table and chairs where we could sit and enjoy the view. The room was a great size with lots of drawers and hanging space and room to put your stuff - I like that.
All the staff are very friendly and helpful.
The food was fairly good, perhaps I didn't make good choices.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Cottage in the Wood: hotel, restaurant and bar in Mavlern is an independent, boutique hotel situated high in the Malvern hill with stunning views across the Severn Valley and the Cotswolds. There are 30 beautiful and unique en-suite bedrooms to stay in most with stunning views across the English countryside - remember to request a view when you book! The award winning restaurant serves high quality, locally sourced, modern British cuisine from breakfast to lunch, afternoon tea and evening meals. In the cosy bar you can choose from a refreshing craft beers & ales, fine wines by the glass (or bottle) and cocktails. With a real log fire in winter and refreshing cocktails in summer it is the perfect place to relax all year round! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Ebookers and Hotels.com so you can book your The Cottage in the Wood reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cottage In The Wood Hotel Malvern Wells
- The Cottage In Wood
- The Cottage In The Wood Malvern/Malvern Wells, UK