My Wife & I spent one Sunday night in July at the Cottage in the Wood, on route to Devon. We found the Staff most helpful throughout our stay.Our room had a magnificent views over the country side. The only down side for us was the Dinner. We found the menu very limited and the food quite bland. We felt the menu needs to be up dated and some new dishes added. Breakfast was very good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Cottage in the Wood: hotel, restaurant and bar in Mavlern is an independent, boutique hotel situated high in the Malvern hill with stunning views across the Severn Valley and the Cotswolds. There are 30 beautiful and unique en-suite bedrooms to stay in most with stunning views across the English countryside - remember to request a view when you book! The award winning restaurant serves high quality, locally sourced, modern British cuisine from breakfast to lunch, afternoon tea and evening meals. In the cosy bar you can choose from a refreshing craft beers & ales, fine wines by the glass (or bottle) and cocktails. With a real log fire in winter and refreshing cocktails in summer it is the perfect place to relax all year round! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers and LateRooms so you can book your The Cottage in the Wood reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cottage In The Wood Hotel Malvern Wells
- The Cottage In Wood
- The Cottage In The Wood Malvern/Malvern Wells, UK