We stayed here as part of a Eurotrip and the half board and swimming pool were a welcome relief from hostels. There was a slight problem when we got into our room, in that the cistern leaked on to the bathroom floor. However, before we had really had chance to settle in to the room a plumber was at our door to rectify the problem, without us notifying reception. The food was basic, but there was a good choice and there were no drinks included for half board and the waiting on staff were slow to clear tables. Pool area was nice, clean and relaxing and close to the beach. This is a great hotel for families. Please note if travelling to the hotel from the mainland, try to get to Stari Grad port, not Hvar, as this is much closer and Hvar will cost c.350kn in a taxi.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Lavanda has 80 rooms, and depadances 91 rooms Rooms with balconies (mostly sea view), TWC, air condition in common areas, double and family rooms in hotel Lavanda, telephone, balcony. Free wifi at the pool, restauirant, TV salon, terrace with two pools (for adults and children), volleyball playground on sand, playroom for children and beach in the front of the hotel. The possibility of various sports facilities near the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HRS so you can book your Hotel Lavanda reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Primasol Lavanda Stari Grad
- Hotel Lavanda Hvar Island/Stari Grad, Croatia