Radisson Blu Hotel, Dublin Airport
US$137
Travelocity
US$154
US$131
Hilton Dublin Airport Hotel(Dublin)(Great Value!)
US$136
  • Room Service
US$144
US$134
US$236
US$206
1,789 results
All reviewsdublin airporta business class rooman early flightfree shuttleshuttle servicenespresso machinean overnight stayrental carconvenient locationstayed one nightbar foodconvenienceproximityguinness
Reviewed 25 April 2014

We are staying for one night at the Radisson Blu hotel. The staff are very friendly and efficient.

Our room is clean comfortable and very spacious. It more than met our expectations.

We have just had a meal in the restaurant.
Well what can we say? The meal was absolutely delicious. I had a starter of goats cheese encased in a light puff pastry with a pesto dressing with toasted walnut and salad - lovely combinations of flavours. My partner had Howth smoked salmon which was lovely

. Then the main courses were Catch of the Day and Steak. Both dishes were cooked to perfection - lovely and hot .

Our waiter Jack was a delightful young man. He was very attentive and pleasant.

We have read several reviews which criticise the food at the Radisson but we would certainly return .

Room Tip: Choose a room at the back. A room higher up is ideal
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
RadDubAirport, Executive Assistant Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Dublin Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2014

Dear denny99

Thank you so much for your wonderul feedback.
It is so great to read that you had such an enjoyable stay.
I am very proud to read that you experienced our Yes I Can attitude during your trip.
I have posted your comments on our employee noticeboard for all to read and enjoy.

I hope to see you back again to stay very soon.
Until then kindest regards

Reviewed 23 April 2014

I always stay here when flying back to the US from Dublin. You can drop off your rental car and save the extra day. The hotel is basically on the airport campus and the shuttle is fast and frequent. Comfortable and private, nice rooms. Seems like good enough value at 88euro.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Blu Hotels

Dear chriswestchester

What a lovely review!
Thank you for making our day!
I have shared your kind words with the team here and they are delighted that you left us so happy.
We hope to see you again in the near future.
Until then best wishes and kind regards.

Reviewed 21 April 2014

Close to airport, rooms are standard and bathrooms are small. The menu in the bar/restaurant is quite good. Reception staff are very efficient and good shuttle service early in the morning but close enough to walk to.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
RadDubAirport, Executive Assistant Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Dublin Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2014

Dear culruaIreland

Thank you for your kind words.
I am delighted that you had an enjoyable stay with us.
I have passed your comments to the team here for review.
I hope that your travels bring you back to us again very soon.

If I can be of any assistance please contact me directly.

Kindest Regards

Reviewed 18 April 2014

I stayed in this hotel recently and the bedroom itself was fine with a really good sized bed which was comfortable.The thing that let them down was the room service as I ordered a plate of ham and cheese toasted sandwiches and what arrived was cold and damp fare with the cheapest bread imaginable.They even had the audacity to demand payment even though I wasn't checking out till next morning and my accommodation and breakfast was pre paid by my company.I have no complaints about the waiter as he did his best in the circumstances but due to company policy the room service had to be paid immediately.I understand that it is normal practice in hotels worldwide to take an imprint of ones credit card in case of incidental expenses but they didn't request this at my time of checkin which was around 10.30 PM. As I was hungry I ate the sandwiches but on reflection I ought not to have paid for such poor quality.By contract the breakfast was excellent and the Chef when requested by me kindly made me up a ham and mushroom omelette which was one of the tastiest I ever had and the staff couldn't have been better so it was a case of 2 contrasts.The usual Irish breakfast didn't look too appealing however, and I would advise any would be guest to ask for chef to cook an omelette and they also make porridge if this is required.The shuttle bus is very handy and the driver was most courteous and helpful.It is convenient if you arrive late from a foreign flight or if you have an early flight and the price is quite high.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank heggers

Dear heggers

Thank you for taking the time to offer your constructive feedback.

I really appreciate your opinion as this is how we improve our product and service.
I would like to discuss your comments with you at your convenience.
Please email me directly if discuss all elements of your experience.
You can contact me at elaine.carolan@radissonblu.com.

I hope to hear from you soon.
Kindest Regards

Reviewed 15 April 2014

Location is walking distance from the airport. Check in was swift, price was fair - about 110 Euros to include breakfast, Wifi is free.

I found the room really hot with no way to control the heat aside from opening the window - changing the position of the thermostat on the radiator seemed to have no impact. The windows are not sound proofed and a lot of noise from the road comes in - shame given that this is an airport hotel (not a location known for tranquillity). Sleep was better than average - needed ear plugs.

Bathroom is clean, a little worn at edges. The hot water is really hot - likely scalding hot. Watch out. Position of toilet means a very cramped seated experience. The shower was powerful - good shower experience.

A fair measure of an airport hotel is, would you stay here if you did not need to use the airport - answer - No.

Room Tip: Away from the road - so backside of hotel likely quieter.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
RadDubAirport, Executive Assistant Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Dublin Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2014

Dear Seven22

Thank you so much for your constructive feedback.

Your view is very important to us as this is an essential tool to ensure that our overall guest experience is at our 4 star Radisson standard.
I am very dissapointed to read that you did not enjoy all elements of your stay.

I would like the opportunity to discuss your experience with you further.
Please email me directly at elaine.carolan@radissonblu.com to discuss in detail.

I hope to hear from you very soon.
Until then best wishes & Happy Easter