Radisson Blu Hotel, Dublin Airport
US$155
CrownePlaza.com
US$153
US$130
Hilton Dublin Airport Hotel(Dublin)(Great Value!)
US$151
US$114
Hotels.com
TripAdvisor
1,790 results
All reviewsdublin airporta business class rooman early flightfree shuttleshuttle servicenespresso machinean overnight stayrental carconvenient locationstayed one nightbar foodconvenienceproximityguinness
Reviewed 20 August 2014 via mobile

The hotel itself could certainly do with a sprucing up! Dull & drab! In addition to that the food in the restaurant was horrible. We ordered two mains but had to return as the food was cold. I then changed my order to caesar salad & was hugely surprised that it contained anchovies! Not a traditional caesar for sure. When we were checking out their computer system wasn't working so they couldn't charge us! We had to leaves our visa details and we were charged later. The only good thing about this hotel is the proximity to the airport & the free shuttle. It certainly is not a 4 star hotel & I won't bd returning as there are nicer hotels for less money in Dublin airport!

Stayed: August 2014
5  Thank edujbaby
RadDubAirport, Executive Assistant Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Dublin Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2014

Dear edujbaby

I really appreciate you taking the time to write this review on your recent stay with us.
I am sorry to read that you did not have an enjoyable stay with us.
If I can be of any assistance please contact me directly to discuss your concerns.

I hope to hear form you at your earliest convenience.
Kind Regards
Elaine.carolan@radissonblu.com

Reviewed 20 August 2014

Stayed there for one night, rooms were clean but needed updating a bit, wall lights were all broken and lopsided, there was a huge streak of what looked like blood on the walls! At Midnight we were rudely awoken with what at first we thought was a fight going on outside in the grounds but then realised it was coming from the adjoining door in the room to the room next door and was the TV, this went on until after 1am! We went to the bar/restaurant for dinner and were shown to a table and given a menu and half an hour later after asking the batman someone finally came to take our order, we both ordered fish and chips which when it arrived was terrible, overdone and dry, not cheap either! Very disappointed with the hotel as I really expected something better from the name and the price!

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank Lesley K

Dear Lesley K

Thank you for taking the time to write your constructive feedback.

I am sorry that you did not enjoy all aspects of your stay with us.
If you would like to discuss your stay with me directly please contact me at elaine.carolan@radissonblu.com
I hope to hear from you at your earliest convenience

Reviewed 20 August 2014

Raddison Blu hotels are pretty much without exception excellent at their price point. It is hard to add much of significance to what has been said before, but all the usual comments apply - very comfortable, very clean, good food. One thing that stood out for me was that I detected an error on my bill; now you might think that I raise this as a complaint - but I mention it to commend them for the speedy and efficient way in which they corrected the error and without question. I subsequently had to email them about another matter and the reply was very speedy and very helpful indeed. So, top marks for staff helpfulness. The view out of the room window across the airport was very interesting as well, if you like planes.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business

Dear BwanaBunduki

Thank you so much for your fantastic feedback.
We really love to hear that we are getting it right and taking great care of our loyal guests!
I hope that your travels bring you back to us again very soon.

If I can be of any assistance until we see you again please do not hesitate to contact me directly at elaine.carolan@radissonblu.com

Good bye for now and best wishes

Reviewed 20 August 2014

I've stayed at this hotel 3 times, most recently in may 2014. The location of the hotel is in walking distance of the airport, and all my stays I've walked to the hotel from the terminal and used the free shuttle back to the terminal. The service is good and the rooms are quite nice, at least for a short stop. The food was also OK. Overall a decent hotel for short stays and I would surely be back.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business

Dear rkvalvaa

Thank you for taking the time to write your review on your recent stay with us.
I am delighted that you had a great stay with us and that you mentioned that you will definitely return in the future.
I have shared your comments with the team here and they love to hear that we are getting it right!

If I can be of any assistance until we see you again please contact me directly.
Elaine.carolan@radissonblu.com

Reviewed 18 August 2014

The hotel location is excellent for those flying, especially on an early morning flight. Its a bit pricy, in my opinion, when compared with other airport hotels, which may, however, not be as conveniently located.
The bedroom was slightly tired, and the carpet rather dreary. The bed, however, was very comfortable.
In the bathroom, the bath was chipped, and the shower operation could be better.
Breakfast is overpriced at €19.00, but tea/coffee and a pastry is available for €5.50.
We did not have dinner.
The staff were good overall. They seemed to be mostly non-Irish.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Depawn

Thank you for taking the time to write this review.
I am sorry that you did not enjoy all aspects of your stay with us.
I have shared your comments with the management team to ensure that we are always focusing on improving our product and service here.
If you would like to discuss any part of your stay directly please contact me at Elaine.carolan@radissonblu.com