Carlton Hotel Dublin Airport
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
2,130 results
All reviewsdublin airportan early morning flightshuttle servicefree shuttlewake up callnext morningovernight stayrental carone night stayspacious roomirelandproximityconvenienceeurobuses
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 28 February 2014

After spending just one night at the hotel for a business trip, I must say I was impressed with the detail. The shuttle bus to/from the airport was very efficient, also took us by surprise as I didn't expect it. Easy hotel to navigate around, simple layout. Great function rooms.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Charlotte_PCE
CartlonGM_, General Manager at Carlton Hotel Dublin Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 1 March 2014

Dear Reviewer

Thank you for your review on Tripadvisor. I am pleased that you had a great experience and found everything to be of a high standard in the hotel.

I look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 27 February 2014

This hotel is well situated for the airport with a shuttle bus running every half hour.The hotel itself is very nice with a decent sized reception area.The rooms are large and clean.We found the staff friendly and efficient and if we were travelling on an early morning flight I would have no hesitation in staying here again.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
CartlonGM_, General Manager at Carlton Hotel Dublin Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2014

Dear SFlynn8

Thank you for your review. I am thrilled that you had a great stay at the hotel and that every aspect of our service was of a high standard. The Carlton Team take great pride in delivering a true Irish welcome to all of our guests and it is refreshing to receive such great feedback as yours.

We very much look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Kind regards

Carlton Hotel Dublin Airport

Reviewed 25 February 2014 via mobile

Stayed at this wonderful hotel again prior to our early morning flight to Munich. Had another great meal in the bistro restaurant & were able to request the same room we stayed in two months before.
Cannot recommend highly enough. Fantastic service, spotlessly clean room and superb food. Will be staying here again & again prior to any further flights outbound. Great hotel & super helpful staff.

• Stayed: December 2013
1  Thank doc42travel2016
CartlonGM_, General Manager at Carlton Hotel Dublin Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2014

Dear Reviewer

Thank you for your wonderful review of the hotel. It is refreshing to read of the high level of guest care, great food and service that you received whilst staying at the hotel.

The team & I look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Kind regards

Reviewed 24 February 2014 via mobile

My wife and I stayed in this hotel as we wanted to get an early night before an early morning flight to Asia. Check in was good as was the food and service in the bar. The rooms however were grubby and worn. We didn't mind too much as we just wanted an early night before our long journey ahead and went to bed tired and looking forward to the rest. A half hour later however we were woken to the beats of the music and the sound of the dj at what turned out to be a staff party downstairs.They were even playing christmas songs and this was the middle of January. Our first call to reception was fobbed off and we were told it would be over soon. Our second call, while listening to Mariah Carey lamenting on all she wanted for Christmas, had the desired effect and the music went off shortly after. Most people stay in airport hotels as they want a good rest before an early flight so this setup where there seems to be regular sleep interruption is not good enough. Next time we need an airport hotel in Dublin we will go elsewhere.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Doctord_11
CartlonGM_, General Manager at Carlton Hotel Dublin Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2014

Dear Guest

Thank you for your review of the hotel. It is with regret that I read of your dissatisfaction and would like to apologize for our shortcomings.

Understandably, you were unhappy with some noise from a weekend function which finished at 12:30. I am happy to advise that this type of issue is rare at the hotel and the front desk team are always on hand to assist with guest care at all times.

I note your comments in respect of the guestrooms and I am most disappointed to read your feedback. All of the guestrooms in the hotel are maintained to a very high 4 Star standard by our dedicated Accommodation Team. A Gold Award was recently awarded to the hotel by the Irish Accommodation Services Institute which is indicative of the very high standards maintained in the hotel.

Reviewed 22 February 2014 via mobile

My friend Sally and I stayed in one of the twin rooms last Saturday night.
The rooms are nicely appointed too which includes a large TV
We spent a day in the town then had a meal in the Restaurant... good value for very tasty nicely served food...We got ready in the pretty spacious bathroom I would say that the only complaint is the lighting its too dark in the bathroom... you could add one stronger light over a vanity mirror to Help you see when putting on makeup.We ended up using the light opposite the bathroom in the open plan wardrobe.. then we made our way downtown and danced our socks off.
Considering the proximity of the Airport we werent disturbed by plane noises and slept well in the comfy beds
The Hotel is ideal if your jetting off elsewhere from Dublin Airport but its a good €25 taxi ride to the shopping/nightlife in Dublin if youre in a budget and not planning on flying off elsewhere this could be an expensive way to stay

Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank stayedroom331

Dear Reviewer

Many thanks for your review - the Carlton Team are delighted that you had such a great stay with us and enjoyed every aspect of your experience. I note your feedback in respect of the bathroom lighting and will endeavour to address this issue as soon as possible.

I look forward to welcoming you back again soon.