I recently attended a wedding at this venue...the hotel is a little dated but the staff were nice and I enjoyed most of my meal. The Caesar salad was tasty as was the soup....I asked for the vegetarian option which was very bland and extremely unappetising (cold rice with stir fried peppers and onion in a sweet chilli sauce)....however the beef looked tasty and those who ate it confirmed it with me...the trio of deserts were very nice too...chocolate cake, cheese cake and apple pie...the bar served non alcoholic beer for those who were driving..i wonder what the food is like in the bar/restaurant?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Racket Hall Country House Hotel is ideally situated on the N7 just outside the heritage town of Roscrea just a short distance from Dublin & Limerick providing the perfect location to get away from it all and enjoy a relaxing stay, whether it's business or pleasure. The perfect weekend or midweek hideaway. Originally built in the 18th century, this "Olde Worlde" country house has been refurbished in keeping with its true character. Set in the rolling countryside of the monastic midlands and nestled beneath the Slieve Bloom mountains. The elegantly furnished guest rooms are styled for comfort and luxury. Relax in the charming atmosphere at Racket Hall Country House Hotel. All guest rooms are en-suite with direct dial telephone, free wifi, room safe & tea & coffee making facilities to name but a few. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Hotel.de, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Racket Hall Country House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Racket Hall Country House Golf Hotel Roscrea
- Racket Hall Country House Golf And Conference Hotel
- Racket Hall Country House Hotel Roscrea, Ireland - County Tipperary