Hotel is not new, but part of it is renovated and you want to live in that part. Staff at reception is polite and helpful. Rooms are big and clean. Hotel has free wifi, swimming pool. Breakfast is average as it is the restaurant in the hotel. But overall I do not think there is a better place to stay if you are visiting Kranjska gora region.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the idyllic and tranquil setting of Gozd Martuljek, five kilometres from Kranjska Gora, is located amidst unspoilt nature the Špik Alpine Healthness Resort. The entire offer of the resort is based on the unique and natural Alpine world, stressing its sustainable character and awareness of natural beauty and tradition. These important values cover the relationship with the local environment, relaxation, exercise and dynamics – a care for the quality of life. The Špik Resort has its own special character. The natural materials bring warmth and kindness to the facility, while the wide open view of nature soothes and relaxes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK) and Ebookers so you can book your Hotel Spik Alpine Wellness Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Spik Alpine Wellness Gozd Martuljek
- Spik Hotel Kranjska Gora
- Hotel Spik Alpine Wellness Resort Slovenia/Gozd Martuljek