“The real meaning of hidden gem : Al Crepuscolo !”

Al Crepuscolo Agriturismo
Bruxelles
“The real meaning of hidden gem : Al Crepuscolo !”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 July 2013

I really have to join my fellow Tripadvisorians in exalting this wonderful place. The farmhouse and the garden are just perfect. Perfectly kept , perfectly designed, perfectly pre-served , perfectly shared. I have a huge list of good things to share, so forgive me if I`m forgetting something/someons. Let`s start from the magic trio . Gabriella, Elisabetta, Sonia (alphabetical order ) are proud of their daily work and are defintely able to share it with you.
You are going to have breakfast with the home made olive oil, and home made cakes. The Laudato oil deserves a special mention. Unbelievable ! You can purchase some bottles for yourself, but attention..price is not given. The fruits of the garden are also freely available .Ah, the delicious figs.
We could have dinner at the agriturismo itself. What a surprise, exactly like mamma would have done. Excellent @ a very reasonable price.
I could continue forever but here some challenges for the future : in general rooms and flats fit perfectly for couple or families with kids but 4 adults @ the SOLE appartment can be challenging for lack of square metres.
The Agriturismo is perfectly located in a valley of sunflowers, farms, olive trees : charming ! Honestly a bit far from other attractions . The sea is 30 minutes away and crowdy .Recanati, does not worth more than few hours visit.Then you have the Fracassi grotte , 45 minutes from the Crepuscolo .Go there ! But not much more left ..
A real gem . Perfect for families and couples. Also high standard seekers won`t be disappointed .

Room Tip: Sole or Luna flats : 2 adults and 2 kids would perfectly fit.
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled with family

Solo
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Udine
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 May 2012

We spend 3 nights in this lovely farmhouse accommodation at the beginning of May. We found the hospitality was exeptional. I'm a celiac and on a gluten free diet, I hadn't warned my hosts but when they knew about my problem they did everything they could to help making special biscuits for me for breakfast and adapting the meals to suit me.
The position of the agriturismo is wonderful and we were lucky with the weather, I spent a few hours relaxing in the garden which has a magnificent view of th pretty surrounding countryside.
Well worth a visit!

• Stayed May 2012, travelled as a couple
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 August 2011

We only spent one night at this beautiful agriturismo in the middle of a beautiful olive field of their property.
Even if we arrive a bit late, the stuff (the family owners) set us up a table and served a very good dinner. Also, they prepared a special GLUTEN FREE risotto for one of out family members.
We were just going through, but we suggest warmly to anyone visiting this region to stop there longer.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled with family
2 Thank albydolc
Also consider these accommodations in or near Recanati
Gallery Hotel Recanati
Agriturismo Tre Querce
Agriturismo Tre Querce
#1 of 3 in Penna San Giovanni
Country House le Meraviglie

Been to Al Crepuscolo Agriturismo? Share your experiences!