“Fantastic hotel in the fantastic city.”

Gallery Hotel Recanati
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Recanati
Reviewed 8 August 2012

We were stay in this hotel for 2 days, it was wondful time. The hotel is very new and close to the all nice restaraunts and main palazzo. We have room with the wonderful view on the hills of marche. And also was nice make walking in the early morning. Beach is not far just 20 minutes. Breakfast is really full and also you cAn chose sala with amazing view. The only small thing that can be a problem - not enough big shower cabin. Thanks for the staff.

Room Tip: Ask a room with the view of the hils
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank katerina3633

Reviewed 4 August 2012

3rd visit to the Gallery Hotel, we even had the same room 3rd time running. This hotel is still as fabulous as ever. They have now added a jacuzzi on one of the terraces which is great to cool off in, when it is very warm. Nothing is too much trouble and the staff are always really helpful. We finally met Stefania on this visit as we've spoken to her via email so much but she was on holiday herself last time we visited.
On the walls are funky photo's of the staff at the hotel, which is a really great idea, they are not really obvious its only when you look closer that you can pick out the staff.
This trip we took my parents and they really loved the Gallery Hotel as well. I am sure we will return in years to come as this will always be a special place for us.

Room Tip: Room 107 & 108 both have beautiful big balconies, with table and Chairs and sunlounger and you c...
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Stews_Girl
StefaniaRecanati, General Manager at Gallery Hotel Recanati, responded to this reviewResponded 14 January 2013

My dearest,

Thank you again for your beautiful words! It was very nice to finally meet you in person. You know you are always welcome here. I know you will find the way ;-)

Hope to see you soon again,
All the best!

Stefania

Reviewed 5 July 2012

Stayed here with a group for a bike trip. It's a lovely place with amazing views and cute bar and restaurant. The staff are extremely friendly and accommodating. Breakfast is great! And they have wifi throughout. They also have a section at the beach that you can go to and rent umbrellas for 9 euros which is a great setup. if ever back I would definitely stay again!

• Stayed: July 2012
1  Thank Etopcreation
Reviewed 22 June 2012

Fortunately, we often get to Recanati for my husband's business. Best part for me is staying in this wonderful hotel, where the staff is impeccably nice, warm and efficient. The views are breathtaking, as the manager, Stefania Ghergo, calls the place "infinity starts here". From our lovely balcony one can just see forever. From the plentiful breakfast, served in the Cafe Opera, to espresso in the morning, more in the afternoon, wine in the evening in the Lounge Bar, lunch and dinner elegantly served and delicious, perfect wifi connections, a walk on the stunning Via Falleroni, some shopping in town, driving around to gorgeous places, like Porto Recanati's beaches and the stunning Loreto, well it is a super treat! A

Room Tip: Try to get the first floor with a balcony, rooms with the view of the valley. Views are magnificent.
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank soncijo
Reviewed 20 June 2012

I was in this hotel for work and only for one night. The building is lovely - right in the historic part of Recanati near the duomo. It used to be a school and the person who booked me had been a student there! It has certainly changed and you wouldn't know,
My room was lovely and big, but the bathroom had a very unpleasant smell of drains which only disappated when you were running water. So when you came into the room it was the smell that hit you first.
Apart from that, it was a nice room and the bed was comfortable. What really makes the hotel has to be the views. I had an absolutely incredible view from my room and I would have loved to stay longer just to enjoy it. I imagine that the smell is resolvable as the bathroom is new, so I I do ask the management to sort out the drains!
Breakfast was very good. An excellent choice of all types of food including for people with intolerances and allergies - I don't eat wheat so this is important - also lots of fruit.
The reception was a little minimalist and the staff were nice but not totally efficient.
In the morning, waiting to be collected by my colleague, I had the opportunity to enjoy the sunshine and the everyday life of Recanati people outside. A lovely city. I have been before for a long stay, in a different part of the little city and I do think it expresses the best of Italy. In fact, while I was waiting some locals exchanged greetings and one said to the other - 'lovely day - yes, Recanati is a lovely place to live'! A bit like the tourism board had sent them round!!!

Room Tip: A room with a view!
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank StarrOxford
Reviewed 30 January 2012

This hotel was a delight and I thoroughly enjoyed my stay. The rooms was spacious and clean and the bed was very comfortable. The bathroom was lovely and modern and the shower was excellent.

The actually location was picturesque with incredible views of the countryside.

The only downside would be the lack of wifi. Although this hotel is probably aimed more at theose on holiday rather than on business.

I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: January 2012
1  Thank BigBumpaGirl
Reviewed 12 December 2011

My husband and I were celebrating our 10th wedding anniversary and my 65th birthday. We could not have chosen a more delightful location. The views of the valley were amazingly beautiful, as we ate our delicious and varied breakfast each morning. We chose a room in the front of the hotel overlooking the square in front of the cathedral. The church's stain glass was stunning at night. The hotel was a convenient walk to the town square and most of the restaurants. The only drawback was dinner at the hotel, we would avoid it. It was pricey and not too interesting. We stayed the entire week as it offered a great jumping off spot from the hill towns that we wished to explore. The staff were especially delightful and very helpful. Their English was excellent because our Italian is basic and survival only. We had a private wine tasting arranged by the innkeeper, which proved to be an educational and excellent experience. Don't miss this spot, even if you just stop in for a drink!

Room Tip: Spend the money and stay on the "Valley side" for the view! Buy the hotel parking packa...
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank barba19
Also consider these accommodations in or near Recanati
Hotel La Ginestra
#4 of 11 in Civitanova Marche
Hotel Fortino Napoleonico
Hotel Fortino Napoleonico
#1 of 4 in Portonovo

Been to Gallery Hotel Recanati? Share your experiences!