Yesterday I've been to Nuovo Ranch with my family, it wasn't the first time for me.
In the past, the food had always been very good, and the place and the atmosphere is good. But this time we had a really bad surprise: a big black beatle was found in the plate of my uncle, while he was eating a quite good mushrooms risotto. This is not what you expect from this kind of restaurant, it probably was into the rice packaging, but the worst thing is that they didn't even say "I'm sorry" or something like that when we made them notice what happened. When we went out of the restaurant, there was nobody to goodbye us or to excuse themselves, and that's terrible. I won't go there no more.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.