Grupotel Cala San Vicente
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Breakfast included
  • Restaurant
Invisa Hotel Club Cala Blanca(Santa Eulalia del Rio)
  • Pool
Invisa Hotel Club Cala Verde(Santa Eulalia del Rio)
  • Pool
Can Curreu(Sant Carles de Peralta)
View Hotel
Can Skye(Sant Carles de Peralta)
View Hotel
Club Cala Azul(Cala Llenya)
  • Pool
Hotel Presidente(Sant Joan de Labritja)
  • Breakfast included
All reviewssea viewnice hotelrecommend this hotelibizamusic
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 30 June 2014

I was a single traveler meeting up with another 10 people to attend a function nearby in Ibiza. Despite being on my own I was given an enormous double room, with balcony overlooking the pool and beach (I think all rooms have a sea view though).
On arrival I was made to feel extremely welcome, and nothing was too much trouble for the staff who were, without exception kind and attentive.
My room was spacious, perfectly clean and furnished to a very high standard throughout - there is a minibar in the rooms too. There's plenty of wardrobe and drawer space for even the most luggage heavy guest. The bathroom is spacious, as big as some hotel rooms I've had in the past. Powerful shower, tons of hot water, fluffy white towels. In fact I can't find any fault with the room at all. Rooms cleaned daily to a high standard & towels changed as many times as you wish; more than enough toiletry products provided.
The hotel attracts a mainly middle-age clientele, not many children, although I'm sure they are welcome. It's quite quiet, which compliments the beautiful bay in which it sits. The wonderful, clean sandy beach is mere feet away from the front of the hotel.
Public areas in the hotel are large and generously furnished, lots of soft sofas and board games are available. The hotel bar serves the poolside as well as the hotel, is very, very reasonably priced with generous measures; nothing is too much trouble.
Wi-Fi is available as an extra, but at only 15Euros for a week is nothing. It works well all around the hotel and my signal was strong even right down on the beach.
Breakfast is buffet style, but by no means tacky as you'll get in some hotels; everything is fresh, never tired looking and the choice extremely extensive; I've never seen anything like it - there's even smoked salmon!
The hotel will provide beach towels which can be exchanged on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, E10 deposit. Room safes are also available, no charge, just a small deposit for the key which is returned on check-out.
There are a number of lovely restaurants in the bay to suit every taste, and really not expensive.
Overall, I think this hotel is one of the best beach resort hotels in Spain that I have ever stayed in, and is of an extremely high standard. I would absolutely recommend to others and I would most definitely return.

Room Tip: I recommend third floor and up (I think there's only 6) for the best view of the pool, beach and surrounding bay.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
3  Thank roger j
Reviewed 22 June 2014

3 of us booked the flight and hotel with Thomson. We each had a separate room with great sea views, though beds were just a little too firm. The hotel was very clean and the staff were so helpful and pleasant throughout our stay. The food was excellent, a good selection at breakfast and dinner. Entertainment was good for us and accommodated the majority of guests, some guests did not like the 10.30 finish, but this is hotel policy due to the age range of the guests I would say being 55 plus ..... Nuno worked very hard to keep the guests happy and entertained, thank you Nuno for looking after us during our trip to Puerto Pollensa, lovely morning out. Lovely clean beach just yards from the Hotel.

Our only criticism is that Thomson could not book our seats on the way back, this is because we flew with Thomson outbound and Thomas Cook inbound, as a nervous flyer and as we booked A La Carte it would help if Thomson sorted the seats out on these occasions and then informed the guests 7 days before their flight. Though I must add that the flight both ways was very good and fortunately no delays.

We will definitely return to this hotel in 2 years time.

Thank you for a great holiday.

Room Tip: If you like to open the doors at night ask for a high room for security.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 May 2014

This is a very quite resort as their are only two hotels - this is the quiet one. Overlooking probably the nicest beach I have ever been on, it's location is idyllically peaceful. The rooms are large and fully equipped, the bathrooms are superb with lots of hot water and lovely powerful showers. The bar areas are next to the pool and prices are reasonable. As this resort is so quiet with no clubs or music venues, there is entertainment on nearly every night in both hotels to a good standard. The Beatles evening was superb and the large contingency of German guests loved it as much as us Brits. The breakfast buffet is the most extensive buffet I have ever seen and because their predominantly German guests are so demanding, the quality is excellent. I would go back to this hotel again

Room Tip: You 'HAVE' to have a balcony facing the sea as the rear view is a solid concrete wall
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
3  Thank Kevin B
Reviewed 15 May 2014

Three years ago we were unable to return to the villa we were living in in the remote wild north of the Island of Ibiza because of ferocious forest fires that burned for three days. With nothing but the clothes we were wearing, we arrived in Cala San Vicente. This top class hotel made room for all the people who had been evicted from their homes and hosted us with grace and generosity for three nights. We has use of the hotel's facilities, tasty breakfasts offered and sympathy and understanding as the fires raged a couple of miles away. We have been able to return, this year, to express our thanks and found the same imaginative manager. This hotel deserves recognition (though it needs none, it is always full of more than satisfied customers enjoying the superb decor and the astonishingly calm and quiet beach with its silvery sand in a tiny, unspoilt area far from the hubbub that has given Ibiza a somewhat unsavoury name).

Room Tip: I believe all rooms face the beach - it would be difficult to find one that wasn't tip top.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
3  Thank Shirley C
Reviewed 27 September 2013

We arrived from London to Cala San Vicente in the mid of Aug.2013 Hotel is located on the beautiful lagoon with big lovely beach 12 km away from San Eularia – major city in the area. Food was excellent and service was very attentive. Good variety of fish and different meet were cooked to order by chef and were available every day. Waiters were very friendly as well as a bar staff and main reception people. Few people deserve a real credit and I feel they are a real asset to this place: Veronica, Jose from the reception, Carla, Antonio, Mere, Carlos, Pedro - from the bar; Rafa, Carmen – waiters in the restaurant. I wish I remembered all members of staff; they made our holiday really special. We were all inclusive guests, so we were served almost all premium alcohols from the bar. You can also drink good selection of red or white wine with your lunch or dinner meal if you are all inclusive customer. The only problem caused jelly fish (Medusa) in the sea, so be extra vigilant while swimming in the sea. If you book your holiday through the agent, don’t go for expensive resort transfer – resort hopper. It took about 3h before we were transferred from the airport to Cala San Vicente!! The bus was dropping off different customers to different hotels all over Ibiza! Ridiculous, especially that taxi from the airport costs 40Euro each way and it takes only about 35min.to get to Cala San Vicente. We paid £67 which is around 87Euro and we’ve spent 4,5h on the bus! On and all we had an excellent time. Totally recommend that place!! Archie & Sylwia from London.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple