We have just returned from a five night stay at the Grupotel Cala San Vicente. This Hotel is a great location for a lazy beach holiday. The food at Breakfast is a normal buffett, dinner had a good choice of food. The room was pretty old looking in need of being refitted but on the whole for the £330.00 each we paid inc flights I was happy with this hotel. There are a few shops and cafes but this hotel is out of the way. A taxi from the Airport was aprox 38 euros.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Directly in front of the large and beautiful Cala San Vicente beach. Rooms: Bathroom with hair dryer. Heating/ air-conditioning. Sat-TV. Minibar. Terrace or balcony (except single rooms). Suites have in addition a living room with couch. Sport & Leisure: Swimming pool, children's pool. Tennis court. Table tennis. Billiard table. Evening shows, live music and dancing. Gastronomy: Generous breakfast and dinner buffet. Show cooking. Lounge bar with terrace. Services: Babysitting service. Car and motorbike rental. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Grupotel Cala San Vicente reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grupotel Cala San Vicente Hotel Ibiza
- Grupotel Cala San Vicente Ibiza/San Juan Bautista