“Coffee with 4G lte signal ”

Restaurante Bar Terraza Taurito
Ranked #3 of 4 Restaurants in Taurito
Reviewed 11 January 2018 via mobile

In need of LTE 4G internet and good coffee you should visit this spot. Also very hot barista ( bearded Spanish guy)

Reviewed 6 January 2018 via mobile

A fabulous place, incredible food and friendly staff. We visited everyday whilst on our holiday, we recommend the Sangria & Sardines.

Reviewed 5 January 2018 via mobile

Decided to eat here following previous reviews when spending a day on Taurito beach. We had paella which was lovely, full of very fresh fish and shellfish. Had to wait for about 25 minutes, which is fine, at least you know it is being made fresh. Sangria was also very good & at €28 for paella and drinks, very reasonably priced too.

Reviewed 2 November 2017 via mobile

My husband and 11 year old son went to the Taurito water park -which they give the highest rating! - I sat at this fantastic beach bar and had the most delicious fish baguette- bocadillo pescado and delightful local Tropical beer. Such a lovely afternoon- and when I wanted a dip in the ocean the staff were more than happy to look after my things. I came back and delighted in another cerveza and when my husband and son joined me they devoured fish baguette and refreshing slush (even better than 11 year old’s best at home in London) aaaaahhhhh and then we delighted in the last of the golden rays before sunset. More than highly recommended!

To know for sure you are at the right place - look for Tropical

Reviewed 24 October 2017 via mobile

We had chilli prawns and calamari to start which were very nice. But Burgers are very disappointing. Cocktails are exceptional. Staff are so friendly.