Taurito Princess
US$162
US$156
US$151
  • Pool
Cala Blanca by Diamond Resorts(Mogan)(Great Value!)
US$40
  • Restaurant
Cordial Mogan Playa(Puerto de Mogan)
US$214
US$151
US$182
US$84
US$144
  • Beachfront
Orbitz.com
2,669 results
All reviewspiano barpuerto ricoself serviceplenty of sunbedsevening entertainmentsaladgarden areaanimation teamjunior suiteat busy timespool attendantthomson replower floorgreat holidaythemed nightssea viewfree bus
Reviewed 22 October 2013

Firstly what beautiful views.The food was always cold lots of choice if you like pork or veal.Fruit lovely and fresh and plenty of it.Although given a for star I feel this is only a three star as the décor needs a freshen up the paint was falling off the celling and the rooms were very dated hopefully they will be spending money on doing this soon.The pools are beautiful and very clean.Im afraid there are not enough sun shades and the sunbeds are very cramped 2 days had to go to the beach as could not get a sunbed towels on them were being addressed and taken off before 10 oclock so that was good just more needed.Nothing to do at night so take a good book entertainment very poor the worst we have seen.The rooms are cleaned daily but the showers are old and need updating.It is very peacefull and the sights are lovely from the high floors and the lifts are magical.The food really needs to be addressed as I would not go back until this is done as this is a big part of my holiday.

Room Tip: 1116 on top floor lovely views
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank scruffy6
Reviewed 9 October 2013

First of all, I want to stress that although I've given it 4*'s the place isn't perfect, like everywhere it has some improvements to be made. However I don't know where some of the negative reviews are getting their facts from, it is far from awful.

The location to me, is worth the rating alone. It is literally almost on the beach (you come out of the hotel lobby, across the driveway and down some steps) and all the rooms have the most gorgeous sea views. Taurito itself is a quiet resort with a handful of shops and a pharmacy, but I don't need shops, I went on holiday to relax - who doesn't?

If you did want to venture out though, the hotel runs a free courtesy bus to Mogan, which is a 5 minute drive away.

The hotel itself in all aspects is spotlessly clean and the staff could not be more helpful. I would recommend if you can fit them in, to maybe take your own pillows as the ones provided are quite hard and uncomfortable, but apart for this the rooms are excellent and are huge, as as the balconies.

It's clear that some aspects of the hotel have benefited from a recent refurbishment, the rooms could do with a bit of a spruce up as they look a little tired, but the bathrooms are gorgeous, showing what a difference a little bit of a change can do.

I understand the restaurant on the first floor has had a refurb, it shows in stark contrast to the main restaurant which is quite dim, and doesn't seem anywhere near as nice due to its location. I my mind the restaurant with the lovely outside seating area would be better as the main restaurant and the downstairs as the 2nd, but that's only my personal opinion.

The food itself was good. I have had better on AI but I have also had far worse! I am quite fussy (I have to be by nature as I suffer with Ulcerative Colitis) but I found something to eat at every mealtime and I can't really see why some have complained about the food to be honest, but I guess we are all different.

All in all I had a lovely week, and wish I could have stayed a little longer as the weather was beautiful!

Room Tip: All rooms have sea view, but ask for a low floor if you don't like heights.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
9  Thank xVickyLeighx
Reviewed 9 October 2013

My husband and I arrived at the taurito princess on the 23rd of sept for two weeks. I was concerned in the run up to the holiday as there were many bad reviews but also good so I decided to keep an open mind. It exceeded my expectations. I am 28 and my husband 30 I did find that it was the older generation moaning all the time. Thereel was a lady who claimed to of been staying thr for 7 years and that she wouldnt b returning. When we asked her why tht is she couldnt actually give us an answer. Dont listen to the bad reviews it is a great hotel. Our room although dated wer newly painted and although the furniture old fashioned it was in a solid perfect condition. U did hav to pay for a key to the fridge but ours was unlocked so enjoyed it for free!! Food was great especially breakfast although as like any other all inclusive it does become repetitive. Staff were all amazing friendly, all of them including terry who looked to be run off his feet most of the time with the 100s of guests he was helping. Did people expect this one man to previde a 24h personal service? Drinks were plentiful in choice and most rather nice. Entertainment was ok most nights. There was a few dud shows but guest had to vote as they wer all auditioning. Pool was also great with a great entertainment team offering games and activities all day. Hotel and rooms incredibly clean. For a change of scenery mogan was a 7 euto taxi one way and puerto Rico 11 the other way both great places worth a visit.
anyway dont listen to all the moaning they must have nothing better to do. Enjoy your holiday :-)

• Stayed: October 2013
7  Thank Samantha C
Reviewed 8 October 2013

I recently visited the Taurito Princess Hotel for a week having returned on the 7th OCT. I have to say the Hotel is very clean and modern and is advertised as 4* by the Tour Operator and as stated by most people the staff are excellent, polite and friendly and 4the food was very good. However if you're like me and prefer waking up to a cup of tea, make sure you take your travel kettle and cups if you've booked a twin room with sea view. Furthermore you may wish to take your own beach towels as it will cost you 1.5 Euros whenever you wish to those provided by the hotel. There's more. Should you want a fridge in your room you will have to rent one and that also goes for the hotel Security safe. Now please don't get me wrong, we had a great time and are certainly not moaning. But if you want to play with the big boys in the big 4* arena these should be provided all inclusive. I don't have too many gripes, Mattresses are hard as rock and the bar area's a bit too bright lacking ambience especially Piano Bar. Professional entertainment provided was good and the animation team try hard and provide that light entertainment should you wish to participate. If your thinking about visiting this hotel, give it a go, you won't be disappointed. Just bear in mind 'All Inclusive' is not always what it you presume it be especially if the tour operator has it as a Premium label. Enjoy

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Dave620103
Reviewed 8 October 2013 via mobile

Hotel reopened in July after some remodelling. Outdoor eating area is a major improvement but only used in the evenings on two nights per week. The other evenings meals are taken in the downstairs restaurant which is rather drab and somewhat claustrophobic. The piano bar previously off the main lobby has been moved to a soulless room on Floor 0 and this is not an improvement.

The staff were good and efficient and mostly pleasant.

The main difference is in the food which was vastly inferior to what we experienced 3 years ago at this hotel and totally outclassed by the food at the Suite Princess where we stayed in June of this year.

• Stayed: October 2013