We stayed here last week in November, a group of 5 people. A very nice reception offering a glass of cava or juice on arrival. Our rooms were on the 8th floor and both were great. Very spacious and clean with sunbeds on the balcony. The view is fantastic overlooking the beach and lovely to hear the sea so close. There are plenty of sunbeds and beach towels already in the room on arrival. Although we didn't make the welcome meeting there was a Thomson room where you could visit the rep and also a board outside giving information about various trips and flight information. The staff were very friendly and chatty and need to mention Juan-Arcadio the animacion manager who was lovely, always smiling and chatty and had remembered all our groups name after a couple of days, which was a nice touch when you saw him again. The daily activities were good and a nice way of meeting and talking to other guests. The food was good always found something I liked and staff very efficient at refilling and always clearing away. We would definitely recommend this hotel and are already looking at booking for next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Suite Princess is a hotel for adults (16 years and above) who want to enjoy an all-inclusive vacation directly at the sea. The 4 star hotel is located in the sunny south of Gran Canaria, the picturesque Puerto de Mogán is just 4 km away. All rooms of the adults only hotel feature sea- or garden view. The Suite Princess in the bay of Taurito boasts two buffet restaurants, a theme restaurant and 3 bars. The main restaurant serves breakfast and dinner. Three times a week there are theme nights featuring food from Italy, Spain or the Canary Islands. The Gala Night offers international specialties. The entertainment programme not only includes sporting activities such as aerobics, aqua aerobics and archery but also culinary delights. Suite Princess guests may look forward to cooking classes (paella, tapas, mojo sauce), wine tasting, cocktail presentations, sunset sessions with cava and canapés and the weekly Black&White night. For those who just want to relax in their holidays may choose between sun-kissed or nice, shady spots in the pool landscape of the hotel. Jet Ski , parasailing, jetboat, flyboard or banana boat - Watersports fans are definitely spoiled for choice. One of Gran Canarias leading Watersports-Centre is located at Taurito Beach. Wi-Fi (chargeable) is available in the public areas of the Princess Suite. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Suite Princess reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Suite Princess Hotel Taurito
- Suite Princess Grand Canary
- Hotel Suite Princess
- Suite Princess Taurito, Gran Canaria