We booked an all inclusive to save the hassle of having to make any decisions. Great choice. Our room was a garden terrace and could not have been better placed to sit & watch the sun go down. The room was large & clean and very comfy.
The hotel facilities were great, and the pool clean, although getting a sun lounger was a problem as people put towels down early despite the hotel saying this is not allowed.
Food was excellent and there was a choice to suit every taste. Although at times a bit like a school canteen in terms of queuing up, once you got into the swing it was fine. Only downside for food was the "romantic" dinner outside which in terms of taste was not a patch on the main dining room.
We would definitely return, as it is really great value.
If you venture out to Puerto de Mogan, go on a day when it is not the market as you then get to appreciate the true beauty. The market is not a real attraction to be honest.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Suite Princess is a hotel for adults (16 years and above) who want to enjoy an all-inclusive vacation directly at the sea. The 4 star hotel is located in the sunny south of Gran Canaria, the picturesque Puerto de Mogán is just 4 km away. All rooms of the adults only hotel feature sea- or garden view. The Suite Princess in the bay of Taurito boasts two buffet restaurants, a theme restaurant and 3 bars. The main restaurant serves breakfast and dinner. Three times a week there are theme nights featuring food from Italy, Spain or the Canary Islands. The Gala Night offers international specialties. The entertainment programme not only includes sporting activities such as aerobics, aqua aerobics and archery but also culinary delights. Suite Princess guests may look forward to cooking classes (paella, tapas, mojo sauce), wine tasting, cocktail presentations, sunset sessions with cava and canapés and the weekly Black&White night. For those who just want to relax in their holidays may choose between sun-kissed or nice, shady spots in the pool landscape of the hotel. Jet Ski , parasailing, jetboat, flyboard or banana boat - Watersports fans are definitely spoiled for choice. One of Gran Canarias leading Watersports-Centre is located at Taurito Beach. Wi-Fi (chargeable) is available in the public areas of the Princess Suite. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Suite Princess reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Suite Princess Hotel Taurito
- Suite Princess Grand Canary
- Hotel Suite Princess
- Suite Princess Taurito, Gran Canaria