Just returned from the hotel last night. From start to finish the whole holiday was great. The all inclusive hotel is very well maintained and exceptionally clean. The staff were all very friendly and helpful, some are very funny. The food throughout the week was varied and catered for all tastes. There is also a themed restaurant that you prebook that is worth doing.
My wife and I stayed in a standard suite and opted not to upgrade. What I could make out the only advantage the upgrade gives is the wine is provided by the bottle rather than the wine taps and spirits are braded rather than local spirits (local whiskey and gin is fine).
The rooms were cleaned daily and fresh towels provided.
We specifically chose this hotel as it is children free and located in a quiet resort, if you want lively night life then you would have to travel to Porto Rico which is a 10 minute taxi ride, you also have Port Mogan which is a 10 minute ride (there is also a free hotel bus).
For a relaxing quiet holiday in the lovely sun I would highly recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Suite Princess is a hotel for adults (16 years and above) who want to enjoy an all-inclusive vacation directly at the sea. The 4 star hotel is located in the sunny south of Gran Canaria, the picturesque Puerto de Mogán is just 4 km away. All rooms of the adults only hotel feature sea- or garden view. The Suite Princess in the bay of Taurito boasts two buffet restaurants, a theme restaurant and 3 bars. The main restaurant serves breakfast and dinner. Three times a week there are theme nights featuring food from Italy, Spain or the Canary Islands. The Gala Night offers international specialties. The entertainment programme not only includes sporting activities such as aerobics, aqua aerobics and archery but also culinary delights. Suite Princess guests may look forward to cooking classes (paella, tapas, mojo sauce), wine tasting, cocktail presentations, sunset sessions with cava and canapés and the weekly Black&White night. For those who just want to relax in their holidays may choose between sun-kissed or nice, shady spots in the pool landscape of the hotel. Jet Ski , parasailing, jetboat, flyboard or banana boat - Watersports fans are definitely spoiled for choice. One of Gran Canarias leading Watersports-Centre is located at Taurito Beach. Wi-Fi (chargeable) is available in the public areas of the Princess Suite. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, HRS, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Suite Princess reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Suite Princess Hotel Taurito
- Suite Princess Grand Canary
- Hotel Suite Princess
- Suite Princess Taurito, Gran Canaria