After booking the Mogan Princess I visited the reviews and was totally disheartened by the poor comments. We paid less than £500 each for an all inclusive week commencing 01 March 2014
Well I needn't have worried as everything was fantastic. the food was excellent, the rooms clean & tidy with views to die for.
We even enjoyed the 2o minute stroll down the hill to the beach & often caught the free bus back,
Admittedly at night the holes in the pavement are an hazard and yes there ought to be two bars instead of the one all singing all dancing bar.
Another plus was the free pool bar/cafe on the beach which was absolutely fantastic, 3Euros however for the sun loungers.
A must is a trip to puerto mogan particularly on Friday which is a market day. the free bus soon fills so book early at reception.
The room TV only has CNN to watch . well you are on holiday so it does not really matter.
In my opinion therefore this is a YES to any HUMAN BEING wanting a good holiday and assurances are given that you will not be disappointed,
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Romantic sunsets guaranteed! Located in the valley of Taurito the Mogán Princess offers breathtaking views over the Atlantic and the neighbouring Puerto de Mogán. The 4 star all inclusive hotel in the south of Gran Canaria has three outdoor pools: a main pool (heated in winter), a children's pool and a panoramic swimming pool (only for adults). The all-inclusive offer of Mogan Princess is valid at the buffet restaurant "Princess" the snack-bar "La Choza", the hotel's own Beach Club and 2 bars. Several times a day there is a free shuttle bus down the Beach Club, situated directly at Taurito beach. The hotels entertainment programme includes - next to sporting activities such as Water Aerobis or table tennis - daily shows in the Disco-Bar. WI-FI (€) is available in the Lobby of the Mogán Princess. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Onthebeach, Jet2Holidays , Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Priceline, TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Mogan Princess & Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mogan Princess Aparthotel Hotel Taurito
- Mogan Princess Aparthotel Grand Canary
- Mogan Princess & Beach Club Taurito, Gran Canaria