Came to this hotel for one week from 19th June - 26th June as a couple aged 18 and 20. Cannot fault this hotel one bit!
On check in at hotel the reception staff are friendly and welcoming, speaking very good english! Throughout the stay they were very helpful when needed. Just remember, its 2euros a day for the fridge and 2euros a day for the safe.
We had a room on the 2nd block, 2nd floor, and had a gorgeous sea view and view of peurto mogan. The room was clean and tidy, and the cleaners did a brilliant job of keeping it clean. You cannot fault the room at all.
The food was amazing and catered for all so you can always find something you will like. As a very fussy person myself, i was very wary before i went on whether id like it or not. But i was shocked and found things i liked and even tried new foods myself! Not once was either of us ill from the food or disapointed. Everyday there was always something different.
There was a free bus service to and from the beach which was also brilliant and on time so had no worries about walking down the steep hills that were there.
The animation team were fantastic and did everything they could to make your holiday and make you laugh. Especially at the pool time, so make sure you at least get down there once and join in with the activities. The entertainment on an evening is good and chilled out, but could have done with some more acts or a vary of acts for different ages.
Also get yourself down to peurto mogan as it is an absolutely beautiful place that looks like a mini venice and a gorgeous harbour with canels. Bus service takes you there daily for the morning which is pick up at 9.15am and bring you back at 1.00pm. More than enough time to look round everywhere. Peurto rico is like blackpool and is 12euros in a taxi there and 12euros back.
Other than that, there was not much else round to go to or do. So if you want a nice quiet, relaxing holiday then this is definitely the hotel to go to and spend your time at! Definitely worth the money, would definitely go back and would certainly recommend it to friends and family!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Romantic sunsets guaranteed! Located in the valley of Taurito the Mogán Princess offers breathtaking views over the Atlantic and the neighbouring Puerto de Mogán. The 4 star all inclusive hotel in the south of Gran Canaria has three outdoor pools: a main pool (heated in winter), a children's pool and a panoramic swimming pool (only for adults). The all-inclusive offer of Mogan Princess is valid at the buffet restaurant "Princess" the snack-bar "La Choza", the hotel's own Beach Club and 2 bars. Several times a day there is a free shuttle bus down the Beach Club, situated directly at Taurito beach. The hotels entertainment programme includes - next to sporting activities such as Water Aerobis or table tennis - daily shows in the Disco-Bar. WI-FI (€) is available in the Lobby of the Mogán Princess. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Onthebeach, Jet2Holidays , Travel Republic (UK), TravelUp, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Mogan Princess & Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mogan Princess Aparthotel Hotel Taurito
- Mogan Princess Aparthotel Grand Canary
- Mogan Princess & Beach Club Taurito, Gran Canaria