We stayed here for 1 night and enjoyed our stay – the hotel is utterly charming, food is superb and the staff amiable. The attention to detail is striking – locally sourced milk in old fashion glass bottles at the breakfast table, fragrant hand made soap in the bathroom, fresh butter from Jersey, etc. And the surroundings are MAGNIFICENT. A couple small points: the hotel reception was closed in the afternoon until 6 PM (we were there on a Saturday). We were eager to check in, get into our room to change from wet clothes (having come straight from London and met friends at a nearby village) and rest after a long wet walk. Also, the breakfast on a Sunday stops at 9 AM, seems a bit early.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With all the laidback charm of a true Cotswolds country pub, at the Horse and Groom we pride ourselves on our friendly service, award-winning food and drink and sumptuous B&B accommodation in individually styled bedrooms. Located in the heart of Bourton on the Hill, here you can retreat for a leisurely meal, stop by for a drink and stay over for a relaxing break. Our light and airy bar is well stocked with real ales and wines and the beautifully restored dining room, with its log fire blazing in the winter makes a welcoming setting in which to enjoy our exquisite classic British cuisine with a modern twist. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Horse and Groom reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Horse & Groom Hotel Bourton-On-The-Hill
- Horse And Groom Bourton-On-The-Hill, Cotswolds