And really friendly staff. We stayed two nights over the bank holiday weekend and at booking we already found the staff really helpfull by providing us a list of good eateries in the area. The whole weekend all staff was forecoming, interesting and friendly. Both dinner and breakfast were great. Parking on site and a nice garden to enjoy a drink (and the view).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With all the laidback charm of a true Cotswolds country pub, at the Horse and Groom we pride ourselves on our friendly service, award-winning food and drink and sumptuous B&B accommodation in individually styled bedrooms. Located in the heart of Bourton on the Hill, here you can retreat for a leisurely meal, stop by for a drink and stay over for a relaxing break. Our light and airy bar is well stocked with real ales and wines and the beautifully restored dining room, with its log fire blazing in the winter makes a welcoming setting in which to enjoy our exquisite classic British cuisine with a modern twist. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Horse and Groom reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Horse & Groom Hotel Bourton-On-The-Hill
- Horse And Groom Bourton-On-The-Hill, Cotswolds