We visited the Horse & Groom as a last minute decision on a late July Sunday and were we pleased with ourselves or what! We had never visited the Horse & Groom before and arrived at around 1:30pm on a very sunny and busy day, we sat outside in the delightful garden with a splendid view, the service was excellent with plenty of staff, each willing to help which for us makes all the difference. A good selection of beer and wine accompanied the lamb dish of the day, which was superbly cooked it was accompanied with vegetable's and all was well presented and we enjoyed it very much.
We cant wait to visit again maybe early autumn , it is certainly worth a visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With all the laidback charm of a true Cotswolds country pub, at the Horse and Groom we pride ourselves on our friendly service, award-winning food and drink and sumptuous B&B accommodation in individually styled bedrooms. Located in the heart of Bourton on the Hill, here you can retreat for a leisurely meal, stop by for a drink and stay over for a relaxing break. Our light and airy bar is well stocked with real ales and wines and the beautifully restored dining room, with its log fire blazing in the winter makes a welcoming setting in which to enjoy our exquisite classic British cuisine with a modern twist. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Horse and Groom reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Horse & Groom Hotel Bourton-On-The-Hill
- Horse And Groom Bourton-On-The-Hill, Cotswolds