Revisited this pub two years after walking into it by chance on a market day nearby. Although it was a Monday, the indoor tables were all taken up and we had to dine near the bar. The pub has gone somewhat upmarket and the prices are a bit higher than our last visit, which is OK as long as it is sustainable with good clients. We had the usual high quality of food and services as for long visit and we will no doubt re-visit this pub again in future tours.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With all the laidback charm of a true Cotswolds country pub, at the Horse and Groom we pride ourselves on our friendly service, award-winning food and drink and sumptuous B&B accommodation in individually styled bedrooms. Located in the heart of Bourton on the Hill, here you can retreat for a leisurely meal, stop by for a drink and stay over for a relaxing break. Our light and airy bar is well stocked with real ales and wines and the beautifully restored dining room, with its log fire blazing in the winter makes a welcoming setting in which to enjoy our exquisite classic British cuisine with a modern twist. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Horse and Groom reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Horse & Groom Hotel Bourton-On-The-Hill
- Horse And Groom Bourton-On-The-Hill, Cotswolds