“Wonderful experience” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Werriberri Trail Rides - CLOSED

Werriberri Trail Rides
“Wonderful experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 May 2013

As someone who used to ride as a child but hasn't been on a horse in a while this was a fantastic way to get back into riding. Lovely scenery, friendly guides and beautiful horses. Would definitely recommend it!

Visited May 2013
1 Thank lucystarkid

Katoomba, Australia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The only way to spend a morning....”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 May 2013

I took my wife riding for our 2nd anniversary as a surprise and this was great. Thank you to Marissa and Jo our guides for the day who were so helpful and fun. Thank you also to Apollo and Ernie our horses. We had both ridden before but I am a novice and Suzy my wife has heaps more experience. All I can say is they accommodated both our skill levels really well, even though I had a rough start cantering (its been a while......a long while) by the end of the ride I had almost a full gallop, something I had never attempted before! Suzy had a really good time on Apollo who was a little more up for the run and she took of every chance she could get. We plan to come back here many times and then do a 2 day camp or pub crawl, thats how much we both enjoyed it. Ps Marissa also took photos for us and emailed them so, Thanks again!

Visited May 2013
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Beautiful views, lovely horses, friendly staff!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 May 2013

Went on the 2 hour ride with the hubby for our anniversary and had the most amazing time. Exquisite views and the horses and guides were great. The guides made sure we were always comfortable and happy and made sure we were confident enough to trot and/or canter. The guide even took photos for us from her horse so that we would have wonderful keepsakes from our trip! Such a wonderful day, would recommend to anyone. The groups I think are usually quite small (we were the only ones on ours) which made the ride more personal and special for us! Thank you Kathy and her lovely team.

1 Thank JoanneT89
“Beautiful ride”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 May 2013

Great ride ! Friendly staff, horses kept well, ride was exhilarating ! Amazing fun!
Recommended to all my friends already ! We will be back for ride number 2!

Wagga Wagga, Australia
“Excellent From Start To Finish.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 May 2013

Myself and my partner arrive at the establishment for a 10am ride last week. We were greeted by lovely staff who immediately got us straight onto filling out our paperwork and fitting us with helmets and chaps. We got given our 2 lovely horses and taught how to stop and turn and go up and down hills to make it easier on us and for our horses.
As soon as we walked out the gate the scenery was amazing, we walked down a hill and through a cow paddock where we were asked if we wanted to trot. The woman explained what the trot felt like and how we had to rise up and sit back down when the horse goes faster. It was a slow, short trot to help us understand what it felt like, after this we trotted some more and then crossed a creek and began the climb up the hill. The view just kept getting better!

When we got to the top of the mountain we took photos and were explained the view. We did more trotting on the way home and even tried canta by the end! It was so amazing.

The horses were so well behaved despite the fact we couldn't ride they did everything we asked. The staff were well presented and very professional. I would definately go back and do it again! Highly recommend Werriberri to all my friends and family.
Thanks again for the wonderful ride!