Only stayed here one night as we were catching a boat across to the Gili islands in the morning. Arrived very late at night and staff were helpful and accommodating. Room was nice, good size, good garden bathroom, nice hot shower. Breakfast was ok, not fantastic. Wouldn't go to padang bai for the beach - but for activities and a base from which to get a boat it's great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Padangbai Beach Resort is devoted to providing excellent facilities and amenities to divers and travelers such as free, high speed internet, luxurious mattresses with duvet bedding, A/C and hot water showers with individual heaters in all the rooms. Our resort has an onsite spa and a cozy restaurant with an authentic Italian wood-fired pizza oven which serves an excellent breakfast buffet with freshly baked buns and croissants in the morning (in high season), choice of eggs cooked to preference, cereals, choice of coffee or teas, fresh fruits and juices, as well as Asian cuisine. We also have a pool bar for those wanting to relax while sipping some delicious cocktail drinks. We speak English, Indonesian, German, Dutch and French. Come and relax with us at Padang Bai Beach Resort, where comfort, natural beauty and tradition combine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Padang Bai Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Padang Bai Beach Bungalows Hotel Padangbai
- Padang Bai Beach Resort Padangbai, Bali