“Great fun & professional approach”
Review of OK Divers

Beginner Scuba Diving Experience in Padangbai
Ranked #1 of 17 things to do in Padangbai
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Our PADI Five star dive centre is one of, if not the finest around and if scuba diving in Bali is your thing then OK Divers is the place for you. After being in Padangbai for already ten years the dive centre has been fully re-furbished and has only recently re-opened making our facilities are second to none. Boasting a brand new training pool which was built for beginner divers, large equipment room able to accommodate for more than twenty divers and their equipment, relaxing hammocks looking over a beautiful beach view and our own local restaurant, we are able to cater to nearly anyones needs. Our facilities are all very clean and our staff are more than happy to help you with anything you may need to make your holiday in Bali more enjoyable. We offer the full range of diving courses starting with a one day Discover Scuba Diving experience, maybe your Open Water Course or we can even take you all the way through to Rescue Diver and Divemaster. Our highly qualified instructors are able to speak English, Spanish, Czech and Slovakian and we have learning materials in seven different languages including German, Spanish, Dutch, Korean, Indonesian, Chinese and Russian. Our instructors not only dive because it is their job, we dive because we love diving and make it our mission to pass on that love to every guest and make you part of the diving family. Part of our PADI dive centre at OK Divers includes an air-conditioned classroom to do all your studying in, even giving you a view through one of our two viewing windows into our training pool or if it suits you relax in a bean bag and get some sun while you learn about your next scuba diving adventure.
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Bathroom facilities, Wheelchair access, Food available for purchase, Activities for young children, Activities for older children
Reviewed 17 December 2013 via mobile

I have tried diving for the first time and it has been an excellent experience. Rudo, Elenka and the team are great guides: attentive, patient, reliable and with great sense of humour.

When Im back in Bali, I'll definitely come again for more diving destinations.

All reviews
in 23 reviews
"nice hotel"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed 1 December 2013

I have been there twice and it was always great times. Cool and friendly approach, professional service, nice people - all you can wish on no trouble holidays. They were so good that I will go there this winter again to let them teach my wife and kids to dive. Thanks for all.

1  Thank Kana321
Reviewed 26 November 2013

September 2013 was my second time at OK Divers. I came back after 5 years, because I had an amazing diving experience there. While this time it was even more than I could have expected, that’s why I decided to write a review.

People. Radka, Rudo and Elena are just an excellent team. I did dive with each one of them during my last stay. Radka - extremely professional, who gave me a comfort and safety feeling that I was looked after by experienced team. Absolutely no compromise when it comes to divers safety. Rudo - an exceptional diver with great sense of humor made my diving experience full of fun and laugh. Elena - after our first dive I decided to do my “Advance OWD” course with her, as she is possible best diving instructor I have ever had, and I can say that after diving in 10 different countries in a number of diving centers. She has an incredible passion for diving, which she shares with others. She is very peaceful and diving with her is just unforgettable.

Dive sites. I did 11 dives (6 dives in 2008 and 5 dives this year 2013) with Manta Point my very favorite. An incredible dive which in my view is absolutely “must do” if you are in Bali.

Nitrox. They continue very attractive offer of “Nitrox for free” which encouraged me to do “Nitrox Diver” course after which I continued diving on nitrox at the same rate as diving on air.

Courses. I did “Nitrox Diver” and “Advanced OWD” and both were outstanding experience.

Location. While in 2008 Padang Bai was a little sleepy village, this year the place got a bit more atmosphere while still not loosing its charm and luckily it has not become too touristy. It is the right place for someone who looks for peace away from crowd.

Accommodation. There is a fair choice of budget accommodation available in Padang Bai at very reasonable rate, although it would be good to have some a bit better for which I wouldn’t mind paying an extra dollar.

Restaurant. I tried several different options in Padang Bai in 2008, as that time OK Divers did not have their restaurant yet. This year I found OK Divers’ restaurant as possibly best option in Padang Bai. There is fair choice of Indonesian and Czech/Slovakian food, friendly service, free Wi-Fi and definitely nicest ambience. Good spot to have a coffee while waiting for morning dive. I personally like the idea of sitting together chatting with instructors and other divers while having meal or beer in the evening.

I will definitely come back.

Reviewed 18 November 2013

We went diving to Bali and we chose OK Divers to do 12 dives in two weeks. It was amazing experience. Radka and her team are professionals who know how to make people satisfied. It includes great boat that they have for diving trips, full service including getting diving equipment to the boat at the morning and from the boat after dives, great restaurant that they run and very nice people. They know all the diving sites to the last rock and make each dive a great event for all.
I can recommend OK Divers to both skilled divers as well as people who just want to start diving.

See more reviews
Reviewed 6 November 2013

I chose Padangbai as a place to do the PADI open Water course on a friend's recommendation and then chose OK divers at random, I am glad I did! My partner and I were a bit nervous, but Elena was amazing; she is calming and very patient! OK picked us up from the airport, took us to the shop and just sat and had a drink with us while we unwinded. Everything was quite relaxed and our first day in the water had Elena, our amazing and friendly instructor, as well as two other dive masters to help us out, although there were only two of us diving. Elena was very helpful with problematic underwater exercises for us beginners, and now we are PADI certified and have had great dives since, due to OK divers! Elena even helped us out finding hotels around town. We went to some great, beautiful dive sites and there were always snacks and beverages in between dives. My first day I felt quite sea-sick after my first dive and we were able to relax as long as we needed to. Great instructor, good food at the restaurant and very chilled out atmosphere! Great place for first timers!