I liked very much staying in the hotel. The only thing I have to say is that there is a parking fee of $12 euros to keep your car on the hotel garage. Having said that there is a car parking for free just outside the hotel. There are a shopping centre and good restaurants within walking distance. The only thing I can not comment is the van they use to transport people to the station ( I did not use this as I was travelling with my own car). The breakfast is very nice, having said I have chosen the full breakfast instead ( which will be charge a bit more than the standard breakfast). Overall I would stay in this hotel again if I manage to get the same deal again. By the way the room I stayed is HUGE comparing to the UK average hotel rooms.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located near the Velizy 2 shopping centre, just 6 km from the Chateau of Versailles and 15 km from Paris, the 4-star Mercure Paris Velizy offers contemporary, spacious rooms. Want to relax after a day of work or sightseeing? Come eat a specialty in our light, bright restaurant or in our lounge bar. An indoor heated pool and a fitness room are also at your disposal. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, ACCOR, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Expedia, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mercure Paris Velizy Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Paris-Velizy Hotel Velizy-Villacoublay
- Holiday Inn vélizy Villacoublay
- Paris Holiday Inn
- Mercure Paris Velizy Hotel Velizy-Villacoublay, France, Europe