“I simply loved how relaxed I felt here....”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 2 reviews

Reviews from our community

Sharon B
Matlock, United Kingdom
“I simply loved how relaxed I felt here....”
Reviewed 8 August 2013 for a stay in July 2013

I visited from 01/07/13-08/07/13 and found my room very comfortable and sparkling clean. The view from my room was of the beautiful mountains and I could hear the bubbling of the nearby river. I slept exceptionally well, was made most welcome by the owners Colette and Dave and returned home feeling totally chilled. I was disappointed that the pool wasn't finished but now it is I am looking forward to returning for a dip! The area has many attractions for all ages, you will not be disappointed. I saw the Tour-de-France go right by the top of the drive!!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The tranquil setting of the property
Liked least: Slight disruption whilst pool was under contruction
Travelling group: Solo Traveller
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Management Response
1 Feb 2016
Thanks and indeed you did return and the pool was finished. Look forward to seeing you again!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$52
Night
Week
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing