Very good hotel for a family holiday.
- Clean rooms,
- Excellent food (Cava for breakfast, grill for dinners)
- Very friendly staff
- Indoor swimming pool open also for children
- Microwave in the day restaurant available for heating food for kids
- Located in a quiet village without many others hotels in the area, next to the supermarket, not far from the beach.
- Bike and Segway rental next to the hotel plus a large green area to explore next to the hotel for trips.
- Free tickets for a ferry to the beach which was great attraction for our 2,5 years old son (for some it may be an issue, for us it was extra fun).
- Good location for day trips to Portugal, Sevilla, and Cordoba
- Golf course nearby for those who play
- Staff could speak better english but in the end i always got what i needed
- A bit loud at times in the swimming pool (children)
- A bit too far for a day trip to Gibraltar or Alhambra
- Our sea view room was not a proper sea view. I would call it side sea view with a palm tree in front of the room :-). Not a big issue...
Highly recommeded with excellent value for money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A unique ecological four star hotel in a unique location: spectacular views to a natural area, golf, next to the picturesque village of El Rompido offering boat access to a 12 km long wild beach (boat transfer to this beach, free of charge / once a day*). 300 Twin and family rooms equipped with central climatization (cold in summer and hot in winter), telephone, minibar, safety box (extra), music channel, hairdryer, satellite TV, Internet connection WIFI in 50% of the rooms (extra), baby carriage, cot and baby bath free (depending on availability). Hotel facilities: thematic restaurants (high season), grill restaurant by the pool, show bar (performances 7 times a week), lounges, shop, mini club Forti*, entertainment program (aerobic, archery, beach volleyball, darts, billiards, ping-pong, etc.), Adult manual craft, game room, outdoor pool, heated outdoor pool, outdoor Jacuzzi, children's pool, indoor heated pool, sunbeds (also available on the beach, only summer / extra), TV room, gym, tennis courts (extra), paddle tennis courts (extra), multi-purpose sport ground (extra), football pitch (grass, extra),hairdresser (extra), ciber room (extra), garage (extra), bicycle rent (extra). Fully equipped Hydrotherapy - SPA centre with sauna, Turkish bath, dynamic pool, hydro-massage bath, massages, beauty treatments. Golf course el Rompido next to the hotel. Additional activities: Sailing, horse riding, trekking, beach trekking, karting, water park, etc. Discounted rates at most of the golf courses in the area. *Services not available from October till March.Half board consists in breakfast an dinner in our buffet restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Fuerte Hoteles, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hotel Fuerte el Rompido reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Fuerte Rompido El Rompido
- Fuerte Hotel El Rompido
- El Rompido Fuerte Hotel