Recent attended my sister's wedding here last week. I stayed three days and throughly enjoyed the whole experience. The only regret I had was not staying for longer. The best place to relax the pools are clean and the whole place is kept very clean and tidy.Nothing was too much bother and Jerry she always went the extra mile. The staff made you feel special and nothing was ever too much trouble. The wedding was certainly a day to remember and I plan to be back.
Well done guys!!!! Top marks
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lying half between Seville & Jerez in the heart of Andalucia, the 300 year old Hacienda de San Rafael is a lovingly restored hotel of great charm. Formally a thriving olive farm, the hacienda now comprises 11 deluxe luxurious en suite bedrooms & 3 new thatched cottages or "casitas" set in an exclusive garden area and sharing their own infinity pool, perfect for those seeking privacy and space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick and Cancelon so you can book your Hacienda de San Rafael reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hacienda De San Rafael Hotel Seville
- Hacienda De San Rafael Seville
- Hacienda De San Rafael Las Cabezas De San-Juan, Spain - Province Of Seville