I stayed on the bottom floor. Even though it did not have windows it was very quiet. The traffic noise settles down around 11:00pm.
The rooms are a nice size and the bathrooms are good. The showers are excellent as there is very good pressure and water for showering.
The breakfast is excellent. If you are lucky some of his tomatoes from home. I highly recommend having this with the pane and olive oil. You are also given a lovely choice of pastries, yogurt, juice and coffee.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lying half between Seville & Jerez in the heart of Andalucia, the 300 year old Hacienda de San Rafael is a lovingly restored hotel of great charm. Formally a thriving olive farm, the hacienda now comprises 11 deluxe luxurious en suite bedrooms & 3 new thatched cottages or "casitas" set in an exclusive garden area and sharing their own infinity pool, perfect for those seeking privacy and space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, MrandMrsSmith, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline and Traveltool, S.L.U. so you can book your Hacienda de San Rafael reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hacienda De San Rafael Hotel Seville
- Hacienda De San Rafael Seville
- Hacienda De San Rafael Las Cabezas De San-Juan, Spain - Province Of Seville