Room is large but bedroom was up spiral staircase. Walking down to bathroom in middle of night is scary. Also no shower...just bath. I don't use bathtubs so this was very difficult for me. Location is isolated so dinner at 55 euros is expensive unless you drive to Seville or another larger city. Great place if you just want to sit by the pool and be pampered.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lying half between Seville & Jerez in the heart of Andalucia, the 300 year old Hacienda de San Rafael is a lovingly restored hotel of great charm. Formally a thriving olive farm, the hacienda now comprises 11 deluxe luxurious en suite bedrooms & 3 new thatched cottages or "casitas" set in an exclusive garden area and sharing their own infinity pool, perfect for those seeking privacy and space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HRS so you can book your Hacienda de San Rafael reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hacienda De San Rafael Hotel Seville
- Hacienda De San Rafael Seville
- Hacienda De San Rafael Las Cabezas De San-Juan, Spain - Province Of Seville