We loved the Hacienda, staying for 4 nights. The rooms, setting, service and food were all exceptional. Beautiful pool areas to relax; we did have a hire car though to get out and explore. Dinner is served at 9 - 9.30pm; a long wait for us Brits so perhaps some tea & cake in the library or drawing room at 5ish might be an idea?! Our son is wheat & gluten intolerant and all staff (and thank you to the excellent chef) went out of their way to accommodate this. Really lovely place, felt more like a relaxed house guest than hotel guest, highly recommended. Sadly their sister hotel Corral del Rey was a let down....see separate review.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lying half between Seville & Jerez in the heart of Andalucia, the 300 year old Hacienda de San Rafael is a lovingly restored hotel of great charm. Formally a thriving olive farm, the hacienda now comprises 11 deluxe luxurious en suite bedrooms & 3 new thatched cottages or "casitas" set in an exclusive garden area and sharing their own infinity pool, perfect for those seeking privacy and space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, HRS and Cancelon so you can book your Hacienda de San Rafael reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hacienda De San Rafael Hotel Seville
- Hacienda De San Rafael Seville
- Hacienda De San Rafael Las Cabezas De San-Juan, Spain - Province Of Seville