There's a lot to like about this contemporary lake house:
- setting, views & trees: stunning
- staff: warm, real & unobtrusive
- design: zen & tranquil
- breakfast: lovely
- free hot chocolates!
Some people will want more frills (towel rails, headboard, lamps, art etc) but for me the purity of design is perfect.
Only down is that the beautiful boardwalks are noisy & soundproofing between rooms would help.
Room 103 has glass on two walls, is spacious & has a glass ceiling in the bathroom.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa sull'Albero is composed of two attractive and modern villas overlooking Lake Como, surrounded by a 3.000 Square metre secular park. The innovative architectural project and the modern italian furniture are designed for demanding and international guests. Both the knowledge of the area, the direct attention to the protection of the enviroment and the valorisation of the local products make the dwelling the perfect model of sustainability. The rooms and the suites, twelve in all, welcome the guests with all comfort and the high qualified staff takes care of the guests with a made to measure service. Casa sull'Albero is a unique experience for unique people. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Casa sull'Albero reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Sull'Albero Malgrate, Lake Como, Italy