“Good location”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Solu Beach Front Restaurant-Palm Beach Marriott Singer Island Beach Resort& Spa Condo
Palm Beach Marriott Singer Island Beach Resort& Spa Condo
Rent Kayaks and tour Islands in MacArthur Beach Park
The #1 Loggerhead Turtle nesting in the US+ Education Center
Sailfish Marina and Restaurant- 1/2 mile from Resort
Palm Beach Marriott Singer Island Beach Resort& Spa Condo
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Toronto, Canada
“Good location”
Reviewed 2 January 2013 for a stay in December 2012
people found this review helpful

Our stay went well here. Everything is as it appears on the website. The only thing we did not like is that you had to rent the chairs and umbrellas to sit at the beach for $30/day. Far too much money. You can order food service for lunch on the beach and we did so but I would liken it to very pricey airline food. But the location and accommodation were great.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
NYC
Reviewed 31 May 2012 for a stay in May 2012
person found this review helpful

Mi
Reviewed 15 May 2012 for a stay in May 2012

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Miami Lakes
Reviewed 14 May 2012 for a stay in May 2012

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers

Fairfax, Virginia
“Beware”
Reviewed 18 October 2011 for a stay in October 2011
people found this review helpful

First, I highly recommend the Marriott Singer Island Resort. We rented unit 1900 for one week October 8-15 for my wife's birthday and timely paid our deposit and balance. I confirmed the reservation for unit 1900 when the deposit was paid. When the balance was paid the receipt clearly showed us renting unit 1900. Two days before we were to arrive, Larry Keyser sent the check-in package via e-mail and unilaterally changed to reservation to unit 1010. His excuse was that there was construction on the main road and it would have disturbed us. I protested via e-mail and via phone to no avail. When we arrived we noticed that unit 1010 faced the contractor's yard for the main road construction. While Unit 1010 was very nice, it did not have a wrap around balcony as unit 1900, we were subjected to construction noise and the dishwasher ceased working the second day of the rental. I tried to contact Mr. Keyser through e-mails, texts to Mr. Keyser's cell and messages left at his office. None of my messages were returned and no one came to service the dishwasher during our stay. As this is an Owner rented unit Marriott was unable to help. I can recommend unit 1010 but be prepared to be placed in a unit other than the one you rented.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The resort
Liked least: Dealing with the Owner
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
18 Oct 2011
Our 'review policy' is the best you can get, we invite all prospective guests to call and talk directly to guests staying with us at any given time so you can talk to guests for a 'real time review'.

For this guest, we exercised management discretion to relocate him
to a Condo for the benefit of a positive experience of staying with us as we do with all guests in isolated circumstances such as this.
The week of this guests stay, the large amount of street construction and equipment had progressed to our building and close the #1900 Condo, unpredicatable at the time of this booking. Every guest in this scenario would have requested relocation to another condo. Knowing this, we used our management insight to relocate the guest a) away from the construction, b) on the oceanfront pool, and c) closer to the ocean. The lot or 'yard' next to us is not under construction or a construction site, rather the parking for worker vehicles working on the construction site of a building 6 buildings away from us that has no affect on our guests or property's beach vacation experience.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Night
Week
Month
Make Enquiry
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing